Device panel sharing thread

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Actually forgot there is another method I have tried - name the first panel with the device name or something that stands out and use a txt editor to open the panels and the device name will be in there somewhere

That looks great, pity I don't have Ana2

I've uploaded it to the dropbox, thanks

aMUSEd wrote:Actually forgot there is another method I have tried - name the first panel with the device name or something that stands out and use a txt editor to open the panels and the device name will be in there somewhere
Wow!
Plugin name using for default is great idea! very simple and easy!
I'll try these tips for next mappings.and reading txt files.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

I'm trying how to easy find selfmapped RemoteControlls.
I'm try aMUSEd tips.
In .settings folders,I did choose newer "Default.bwremotecontrols" files open by wordpad.
I did correct Mapped Names!
RemoteControlsReading_byWordPad_is_GoodResults.JPG
I did mapped for Parawave Rapid.
Very powerfull 8Layer per 3OSCs,4ENVs,4LFOs,SEQs,and many Effects.
These are full mappings is very hard :wink:
I did mapped 3Layers.

Please anyone try or add edit this,and Please share to Dropbox etc. :tu:
Rapid_vst-50775261.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VST Mappings for Bitwig

I'm try Next Mapping for Bigkick.
BigKick has sounds Great. but GUI is Hell :help:
But I'm challenging mapping.
My mind tired,,, but I'm finished BigKick Remote Control Mappings.
If anyone interest,Please try and share it. :pray:
BigKick_vst-4249474b.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VST Mappings for Bitwig

Quick question, are the knob colours recognised universal in Bitwig? I'm asking because I have a Nektar LX25+ and it has mapping and knob labels, but all the knob tops are white. I'm wondering if it's possible and worth getting some replacement knobs with multi-coloured tops.

The answer is, yes the colours are fixed. Off to find 8 color plastic potentiometer knobs.
Last edited by Obicere on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks - yeah for complex plugins mapping requires making some tough decisions, whether to map every single param or just the most useful ones, how to squeeze them into 8 pages at a time, what's the best workflow for a plugin? On the other hand I think it's one of the best way's to learn how a plugin functions as you have to understand how it all goes together to create a usable map. I usually start learning any new plugin by mapping it in Kore or Komplete Kontrol.

I did upload some plugs Mappings in my Dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yapbd3588kyn ... OxVSa?dl=0

Some Reverbs and Dynamics and Kicks Plugins.
0819_Device_Mappings_List.JPG
VST Mappings for Bitwig

Thanks for these, don't have most of them personally except Breeze 2 but had forgot to do one for Breeze 2 myself so very useful

It would be great if Bitwig had an official repository for all devices so they were accessible directly from within Bitwig! (A bit like StudoOne does)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Agreed, I have asked (when I was beta tester for them) but it got ignored

It would also help though if Bitwig could actually manage this process better - at the moment it requires digging around in hidden folders to find obscurely named files - a built-in import and export of device maps would be the way forward.

aMUSEd wrote:Agreed, I have asked (when I was beta tester for them) but it got ignored

It would also help though if Bitwig could actually manage this process better - at the moment it requires digging around in hidden folders to find obscurely named files - a built-in import and export of device maps would be the way forward.
Maybe its time to try again with a bit more support from other users...!

I think it would just take a little BWS resource to implement this and have 'users' writing useful additions/maps for their software for them, they have it for controller scripts! It seems to me they have the framework already in place.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Unfortunately there is no longer a beta forum, or if there is I don't have access as I've not upgraded yet

Speaking of the beta, has anything changed in how it uses Device maps? I noticed this - in practice what does this mean?
ON-SCREEN CONTROLLER VISUALIZATIONS
Your hardware in action, both on-screen and on-stage.
On-screen visualizations of hardware controllers now appear directly in the Bitwig Studio window. So when you turn a knob on your controller, its effect is visible right on screen.

New controller takeover modes also define how the hardware controls and software parameters interact, and these on-screen visualizations show you the full relationship at a glance.

strovoknights wrote:I did upload some plugs Mappings in my Dropbox.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yapbd3588kyn ... OxVSa?dl=0
Added this to the first post so they are all in one place for people who don't want to read a 16 page thread :)

cheers

Return to “Bitwig”