Device panel sharing thread

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Added one for Audiodamage Discord 4 today - in the Effects subfolder

pdxindy wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yes of course, but in this case the intention was just to allow for hardware control of key plugin params - macros probably make more sense for preset panels
Agreed... just since he asked :)

BTW... I'm traveling for the next year with laptop, headphones and linnstrument. I'm curious if there is a compact (as in very small) but good quality midi controller with 8 knobs you would recommend.
Old post but curious what you ended up with. I’ve been traveling for 2 years with a Korg nano kontrol which is nice because it has sliders and faders. Also the Behringer x-touch mini seems cool as they are endless rotaries with lights.

Best thing traveling though is a touch screen and an iPad with a midi controller app or lemur or whatever.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sun May 06, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Yes of course, but in this case the intention was just to allow for hardware control of key plugin params - macros probably make more sense for preset panels
Agreed... just since he asked :)

BTW... I'm traveling for the next year with laptop, headphones and linnstrument. I'm curious if there is a compact (as in very small) but good quality midi controller with 8 knobs you would recommend.
Old post but curious what you ended up with. I’ve been traveling for 3 years with. Korg nano kontrol which is nice because it has sliders and faders. Also the Behringer x-touch mini seems cool as they are endless rotaries with lights.

Best thing traveling though is a touch screen and an iPad with a midi controller app or lemur or whatever.
I ended up not getting anything... didn't come across something that seemed like what I want. I have an iPad Pro, but my few attempts to use it that way were frustrating. I did not come across any app that didn't require me to learn a bunch of stuff to use. Also, the iPad forces you to look at it because there is no tactile feedback. A simple hardware device just seems so much less complicated and it's straightforward to use.

The Behringer x-touch mini looks like it might be the ticket! Thanks for the suggestion!

Just added:

NI Mod Pack
NI Crush Pack

I've updated the entire pack of NI Creative Effects to be consistent with the layout they have in Komplete Kontrol - this not only simplifies and improves the controls but also facilitates easier muscle memory learning. Replika XT in particular is much more comprehensively mapped now.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2c8tcp7mox8t ... IIBDa?dl=0

Just a reminder on how to import these here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/01gypr61jxtm2do/Info.txt?dl=1

Will do the NI Mix/Mastering FX when I have a moment but these are less important to me.

OK done it - now all NI effects (except GR and Reaktor ensembles) have Bitwig device panels - creative, mixing and mastering.

This includes:

Replika XT
Reverb Classics
Crush Pack
Mod Pack
Driver
Supercharger GT
Solid Bus Series
Vintage Compressors
Premium Tube Series
Transient Master

Tell me if there's any interest in the non XT/GT versions of Replika or Supercharger - personally I don't see the point as I don't use them. But wouldn't take long to do.

Also are they working/useful for people?

Added Panels for Surreal Machines Modnetic (Diffuse was already done), AAS Objeq Delay and Mikron Cascade.

Are these working for anyone else? Would be cool to see more life in this thread, the goal here is to equip Bitwig with automapped controller support for every compatible plugin that exists and that works with the widest possible range of controllers. By building up a community of contributors we can do this, I don't have every plugin or infinite free time so can't do it all myself.

Personally I find these very useful. Only tried them for the first time a few weeks back and they've become indispensable. I will also contribute a few of my own soon.

Good thanks for letting me know, I did wonder if it was just too complicated for people to bother with or if I needed to make the documentation clearer. I wish Bitwig devs would give this feature more attention themselves. It's a killer feature but only half complete really.

Is there any milage in me doing one for Europa? Personally I just use it in Komplete Kontrol so already have a template for it but some people may find a Bitwig version useful?

I'm trying parameter mappings for some VSTs in Bitwig Remote Control Editor.
and mappings end.
After that, I found many unknown name folders in Settings folder.
Please tell me how to find my mappings in Settings folder.

EDIT:delete picture.too big :dog:
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

The easiest way is every time you make one check the folder to see what is most recent. Then save a copy and zip it with the name of the plugin so you don't lose it. Other than that it's hard but I think they use the plugin ID which is readable using certain apps but I don't have an app that does that.

Bitwig really needs a more user friendly approach to exporting/importing these.

Thanks!
I found my mappings by manually search and sort in Explorer.
and compare some newer folders inside files.
I did found my Mapping!! :tu:

I'm using SonicAcademy ANA2.08. with bitwig 2.3.5.
Please share your Dropbox etc.
ANA2_vst-414e4132.rar
screenshot
ANA2_RemoteControl_Mapping..JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Return to “Bitwig”