RetroWave Vol.1 for Hive 2

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NatLife Sounds is proud to present the first of it’s kind Hive 2 soundpack – RetroWave Vol.1.

Unleash the full potential of your Hive with these incredible vintage sound libraries. In this soundset you will get exactly those sounds that were often used from the 70s to 90s. It combines the old trends of electronic music with the new retro movements such as: Synthwave, Retrowave, Synth Pop, Cyberpunk and Vaporwave.

RetroWave Vol.1 for Hive 2 including high quality one shot samples library, like Kicks, Snares, Toms, Hats and set of FX transition’s. Overall 65 Wave Files and 21 MIDI melodies for better understand of sound using.

Soundbank contains 50 presets:

ARP – 14
Bass – 11
Keys – 7
Leads – 14
Pads – 3
Pluck – 1

Drum Kits contains 65 Wave Files:

Claps – 6
Cymbals – 2
Hats – 12
Kick – 9
Percussion – 2
Snares – 15
Tom – 8
FX’s – 11

21 – MIDIs packed in one file.

Buy: https://www.natlifesounds.com/product/r ... or-hive-2/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znytAMbYp8k
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

any little review on this sounds will be very appreciated, it's my first trying of this style :)
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

I think they're ok but maybe too classic for my taste, as I am more into that middle point between retro and modern sounds that many synthwave artists use, moving somewhere between the past and the future.

This one sounds almost too retro for me, but if that's what you're looking for I guess it could be a very good choice, I think it depends on what you're looking for.

Edit: I think it might be the synth and not your sound presets, as almost everything I've listened from U-he synths sounds too classic to my ears. Do you have similar presets for other synths?
Last edited by oonabe on Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Not too sure what the OP is on about as they are supposed to be 'vintage'. But anyways...

I'm a sucker for retro synth stuff and I really like the synth sounds in the video. The definitely conjure up memories of past days indeed. Good stuff!
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

oonabe wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:33 pm I think they're ok but maybe too classic for my taste, as I am more into that middle point between retro and modern sounds that many synthwave artists use, moving somewhere between the past and the future.

This one sounds almost too retro for me, but if that's what you're looking for I guess it could be a very good choice, I think it depends on what you're looking for.

Edit: I think it might be the synth and not your sound presets, as almost everything I've listened from U-he synths sounds too classic to my ears. Do you have similar presets for other synths?
well, possibly yeah - most of U-He's synths sounds same retro feeling for me but im fall in love with such sounding and like it more than others, because of it warmth.
Of course i have other synth presetes but Synthwave style is only for Hive 2 yet, maybe i will try with it for Massive X or Dune, Legend maybe...will see :)

The sounds in the video sound very retro in a cool way.

NatLife wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:14 pm Of course i have other synth presetes but Synthwave style is only for Hive 2 yet, maybe i will try with it for Massive X or Dune, Legend maybe...will see :)
That'd be great, specially for Dune or Massive X... I liked some of your preset ideas, it's just that U-He synths sounds aren't really my first choice. I'll keep an eye on your future posts in case you decide to make some nice synthwave presets for Massive X and Dune, specially Dune 3 as I couldn't find any presets in this style made directly on Dune 3.

Robmobius wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:45 pm Not too sure what the OP is on about as they are supposed to be 'vintage'. But anyways...

I'm a sucker for retro synth stuff and I really like the synth sounds in the video. The definitely conjure up memories of past days indeed. Good stuff!
Thnk you, it's just how i see that style :) I'm a kid of music from 90', so most of my sound design stuff was dedicated to this period, but i'm with a big respect of my father's youth and also love the rhythm of 70' and 80', and i have a plan to create a special bassline's retro sounds, i think it's most of interesting thing in the music of this period :)

HTT wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:25 pm The sounds in the video sound very retro in a cool way.
thnk you, firstly when i finished with a demo, i thought it sounds between some Trancy and Synthwave, but as i see from comments here it's more retro than i firstly thought :)

oonabe wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:15 am
NatLife wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:14 pm Of course i have other synth presetes but Synthwave style is only for Hive 2 yet, maybe i will try with it for Massive X or Dune, Legend maybe...will see :)
That'd be great, specially for Dune or Massive X... I liked some of your preset ideas, it's just that U-He synths sounds aren't really my first choice. I'll keep an eye on your future posts in case you decide to make some nice synthwave presets for Massive X and Dune, specially Dune 3 as I couldn't find any presets in this style made directly on Dune 3.
i started to work with a Massive X bass soundbank, i made a Trance bank before for that synth, but Massive X maybe and will sounds good as Synthwave synth but 100% not like other and not like what we expect from a typical synthwave :)

NatLife wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am i started to work with a Massive X bass soundbank, i made a Trance bank before for that synth, but Massive X maybe and will sounds good as Synthwave synth but 100% not like other and not like what we expect from a typical synthwave :)
That sounds great, I don't know almost any synthwave preset banks for massive x either and I personally already have enough presets for other synths that sound more typical synthwave. It would be interesting to get some that might bring sommething fresh and different but still matches the style.

Thanks for sharing this info and I'll be here around waiting for more news :)

oonabe wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:47 am
NatLife wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:20 am i started to work with a Massive X bass soundbank, i made a Trance bank before for that synth, but Massive X maybe and will sounds good as Synthwave synth but 100% not like other and not like what we expect from a typical synthwave :)
That sounds great, I don't know almost any synthwave preset banks for massive x either and I personally already have enough presets for other synths that sound more typical synthwave. It would be interesting to get some that might bring sommething fresh and different but still matches the style.

Thanks for sharing this info and I'll be here around waiting for more news :)
ok, i will update more news when it will in process

If someone looked for a deal on this pack, it is now with a 30% off ;)

Return to “Soundware”