Xenos Soundworks seeking MP3 demos for upcoming Serum soundsets. Will Pay.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,

I have a new Serum bank in the works and would like to hire out a musician to create the MP3 demo. It's an 80s/Synthwave soundset with custom wavetables and samples included. I'm looking for a 2-minute track with around 3 or 4 very short compositions chained together, to show off the sounds in different musical contexts. Drums/drumloops, and very light EQ/compression is allowed. Payment will be through Paypal, paid upon completion of the demo. If you haven't worked with me before and feel more comfortable with half the payment up front, that's fine as long as you have prior experience making demo tracks, otherwise, no experience necessary.

I'm also considering hiring a musician for the upcoming "Deep Dark Dubtronica" Serum bank, though I may be able to do a decent job of that one myself (example: youtube.com/watch?v=VJa7bsMhpH4 ). Just to be clear, this will be the deep/chill stuff with emphasis on the low end and a heavily atmospheric feel, not the bastardized and dated "brostep" stuff.

If interested in either one of these projects, simply PM me with an email I can reach you at, and a link to your music if possible.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Just a note on what to expect over the next few months. Now that my regular schedule is much less demanding, I'll finally be back to making Xenos releases more regularly and finishing the banks I already started on. Some niiiice stuff heading you guys' way over the next few months:

"80s and Retro Electronica" for Serum, including lots of custom wavetables and samples. (coming soon!)

"Deep Dark Dubtronica", also for Serum, also including wavetables/samples. ALL my Serum banks will have such extra content.

2 Spire soundsets - one for House music, another for Synthwave/Outrun, hopefully more.

Later this year, I want to do something for AIR Hybrid 3 as well. Most likely a House or Techno soundset. Then there's the chillwave pack for U-he DIVA I started but haven't finished yet...

I've gained a LOT of additional sound design experience and exposure to new music over the last 3 years, so these coming releases should reflect that.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Return to “Soundware”