JD-990 Superluminal

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For all you hardware aficionados, the JD-990 just got a new lease of life for 2020.

https://youtu.be/yfEwG1uz6iQ
Busy saucing sounds - soundsauca.com

Really good at sounding harsch and digital.
Did makers upload with AAC - I believe YT does not touch that - just used as is for out.
I cannot believe JD-990 sound like this.

I made it! The encoding was bothering me a lot as I was trying to understand about what the best encoding was. Thanks for the heads up, I'll look at AAC in future.

Recommended settings by Youtube
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

Try and render video again with 48k AAC 384 kbps of some sort and compare after upload.

Thankyou!

this should be in the Soundware forum

viewforum.php?f=257

Sounds great. Wish I had a JD 990.

lfm wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:35 am Really good at sounding harsch and digital.
Did makers upload with AAC - I believe YT does not touch that - just used as is for out.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. I think it sounds crisp and futuristic.

Nightshade03 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 pm
lfm wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:35 am Really good at sounding harsch and digital.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. I think it sounds crisp and futuristic.
Haha!! Yeah, well I know I had issues working out how to encode the thing for YT! Tnx a lot.

Bump. Very nice work. Purchased this morning, thanks a ton!

Sorry! I missed your reply. Thanks very much for that, much appreciated.

Hi,

I purchased it, it's brillant, great work ! :clap:

Return to “Soundware”