Soundset for Neutron.. Great idea :D

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwW7DhrC75A

Someone really made prints and sells them as presets.. Funny but pretty clever.. Is it something that was done at the 70's or 80's? :D

Anyone tried?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:42 pm

Someone really made prints and sells them as presets.. Funny but pretty clever.. Is it something that was done at the 70's or 80's? :D
Yes... in 1972 I was very fortunate to be shown how to program the VC3 (back stage at an all night gig by the sinsethist for the main band). Over the next few years I used to patch 3 friends VC3's and provide paper patch sheets... I also did same for an ARP Odessy user... but never for a Mini Moog.. (they were a different breed of user.. :D ).. {my style was the more experimental, weirdo sounds}
In 1977 I got a Roland System 100 and patched that for others to use... some where I still have a folder with the patches.

BUT never sold the patches as such... but did sometimes get paid for work.. I also played congas etc (kinda small session fee).

Tbh that's pretty interesting :hyper:

Would you mind tossing a picture of some of your preset here?

I would if I could find them. Last time I found them was in 2003 when I moved... I have since moved twice since and they are in a floder in one of about 20 packing cases stacked in my garage. I looked for them a few years ago when I demoed Rolands S/w Sys100...

BTW, I never kept the VC3 or ARP patches, they always stayed with the synths.. well the synth owner, who would bring them for me when giving me the synth to patch... could be up to 3 months, once.. :tu:

well, but why not, of course it's a copmanies bad that they didnt added a possibiity to save presets in 2020 year :D even if it's a clone of something old, it must have all the modern possibility, we no need a clones with possibility of 50 years old presets printing on papers :lol:
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Cables can be hard to save in to a preset :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-for-2019-3 ... 0930.m5375

How one makes a dreamy pad with mono synth with no fx? 🤔

Return to “Soundware”