Synthwave Diva 2 - by The Unfinished & Luftrum

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Unfinished and Luftrum have once again teamed up in the sound lab, this time to bring you Synthwave Diva 2 the follow-up to their collaboration from 2016.

The result is a release that sounds retroactive, yet both contemporary and innovative in its production, and full of the two sound designers craftsmanship and signature sound – with playable synthpop leads, analog basslines, vibrant arps, funky basses and rich pads.

The set contains 128 fresh presets for Diva and begins where the first collab left off, taking inspiration from past pioneers and their modern day followers of synthwave, cinematic darksynth and modern synthpop. Influenced by the likes of John Carpenter, Le Matos, Michael Oakley, Timecop1983 and Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein and sprinkled with a hint of filmscore synthwork: think Perturbator meets Trent Reznor with a twist of aesthetic dreamwave and modern electronica on top.

Use the code returnofthediva for 20% off valid rest of December.

More info on the Synthwave Diva 2 page.

Wishing KVR friends, customers and forum lurkers a happy festive season with a Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Frohe Weinachten, God Jul and Feliz Navidad. May your holidays sparkle with moments of love and good music and may the year ahead be full of creativity and sweet frequencies. :)

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/synthwave-diva-2
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Sounds great as always but why does no one make the harsher side of synthwave like carpenter brut etc?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:45 am Sounds great as always but why does no one make the harsher side of synthwave like carpenter brut etc?
bassline part?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Excellent sounds there Luftrum. Merry Christmas.
Sample Packs, Synth Presets, VST plugins, Effects and Synth VSTs all available at https://www.sound7.co.uk

Caine123 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:45 am Sounds great as always but why does no one make the harsher side of synthwave like carpenter brut etc?
You might want to take a look at preset banks for other synths, there are a couple of interesting ones for Spire and Dune 2 / Dune 3... search for darksynth on Spire or Dark Cyberpunk for Dune, they are much more in the sound style of Carpenter Brut, We Are Magonia, Powernerd...

I am late to the thread. Two of my favorite sound developers making synthwave? Yeah, ordered day 1. Great sound set!

Return to “Soundware”