Cherry Blossoms Soundset for Virus TI from Touch The Universe - Flash Sale until Feb

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We are excited to announce Cherry Blossoms, our first hardware soundset, for the Access Virus TI 2/Snow synthesizer, which has an impressive, modern sound with a powerful feature set and a relatively easy to use layout. The soundset is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres, including cinematic music. The soundset focuses on gorgeous sounding ethereal pads and cosmic soundscapes as well as hard hitting basses and blissful plucks and leads. An optional "Expansion" version is available for an additional $5 containing 18 MIDI files taken from the audio showcases.

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/hdUnzdsSGj4

Soundset Details

• Includes 118 Presets for Virus TI and/or Virus TI Snow
  • Optional - Includes 18 Midi FIles (Over 50 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos. They are named identically to the corresponding preset.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropiate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
  • Patches created in the latest 2 version of Virus TI/Snow
  • Easy Installation Instruction with Images in PDF format

Patch Breakdown (118 Patches)

• Leads - 22
  • Pads & Atmospheres - 22
  • Basses - 22
  • Plucks - 24
  • Keys - 12
  • Arps and Sequences - 9
  • Drums and FX - 5
Audio Showcase

https://soundcloud.com/tj-ivory-5225123 ... w-showcase

Price = $ 15-20

Original: I'm planning my next soundset release to be for Virus TI. The sounds I'm getting out of this thing are ridiculous, think I'm in love. Will update this thread with more news as it comes.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Virus TI Snow Cherry Blossoms Soundset Incoming!!

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/viru ... ndset.html

TTU Youtube

Before I send out the email blast, what do you guys think of this first image. Is it too much, or is perhaps the second image the better way to go?

Second Image

TTU Youtube

I'm going with the second image just to be safe, but they say sex sells, so I was debating the sexy one, but, nay, that's lame, haha.

Soundset is pretty much released!!

https://www.touch-the-universe.com/viru ... ndset.html

TTU Youtube

Virus is very sexy in itself, you don't need sexy images to sell Virus sounds :party:

Will check your sounds soon, glad Virus is still getting some love from sound designers. Knowing your sounds I'm sure it must be awesome soundset.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Those sounds... Teach me :hail:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 am Those sounds... Teach me :hail:
Hey man, pick a sound and I'll make a video for you :D

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:32 am
Distorted Horizon wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 am Those sounds... Teach me :hail:
Hey man, pick a sound and I'll make a video for you :D
I subscribed to your YT :hyper:

Cool, thanks man!

TTU Youtube

Hardware is new territory, wondering where I should be promoting this thing, haha. Gearslutz for sure, and maybe some facebook pages. Learning something new each day, haha.

TTU Youtube

Make one proper trance bank for Blofeld and I'd be all over it :D

Haha, I had my fill on waldorf Largo. Loved it but the sales wouldn't warrant another soundset. I actually really loved working with that synth, no doubt I'd probably really love the blofeld.

TTU Youtube

Good sounds

Some of those sounds remind me of my lost love Virus C!
Sample Packs, Synth Presets, VST plugins, Effects and Synth VSTs all available at https://www.sound7.co.uk

Return to “Soundware”