Massive X "Thru-Zero" soundset

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Available on: https://www.aiynzahev-sounds.com/produc ... zero-vol-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4VbwK6foh8
Massive X is here! Featuring a precise and powerful audio engine, with a huge palette of wavetables and shaping FX. Here at AZS we’ve made sure to explore this amazing engine while staying focused and true to modern dance sound. Thru-Zero explores a dark tech-trance atmosphere, treading the line between abstract and classic synth sounds from techno and trance genres.

85 sounds were selected out of weeks worth of sound design session, tweaked further and then compiled into this first volume of electronic dance music essentials. This bank aims to provide inspiration and fit into studio sessions with minimal tweaking, with careful settings of effects, mod wheel and performance controls, but they also provide great starting points for your own sound design.
  • 85 sounds
    Modwheel and effects set-up
    MIDI files & Audio stems from Audio Demo
Thank you everyone!
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

:tu:

Nice sounds.

Looks good - just a pity the preset management is so crap and all third party presets get submerged and mixed up in User. Still I can use Komplete Kontrol to separate them into banks at least

Glad to see some good preset packs coming out for Massive X

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 pm Looks good - just a pity the preset management is so crap and all third party presets get submerged and mixed up in User. Still I can use Komplete Kontrol to separate them into banks at least
It's bare bones, I am very surprised they haven't updated it yet. I think the sound engine is good though and these other things will come soon I imagine.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Yup, nice, but I am not even thinking about presets for Massive X until preset management (and many other things) are added- it was fun too get 'early access' as a Komplete owner but I will wait until it does the things I expect any modern synth to do, there are so many synths that sound great that I don't feel the desire to invest too much time in this yet...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:35 pm Looks good - just a pity the preset management is so crap and all third party presets get submerged and mixed up in User. Still I can use Komplete Kontrol to separate them into banks at least
thnk you man, you just gave me a hope that it will be easy to separate the presets(ordered komplete kontrol, just because of Massive X) :P

btw great presets as always by Aiyn :)
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

NatLife wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:28 pm
thnk you man, you just gave me a hope that it will be easy to separate the presets(ordered komplete kontrol, just because of Massive X) :P

btw great presets as always by Aiyn :)
Maybe that’s NIs cunning plan....force people to use KK for preset management!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

this is a great soundset (just bought it); MX really is pretty amazing (despite all of it's unresolved issues). but i can deal with that for now, am really into the sound (and this soundset!).

Very cool sounds, might be the first soundset I'll buy in a long time :tu:

Some sounds very strongly remind me on Access Virus.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:27 am Very cool sounds, might be the first soundset I'll buy in a long time :tu:

Some sounds very strongly remind me on Access Virus.
It's funny you say that, I thought that same too when I first fired it up. It's not the same of course but there's some kind of similarity there.
Aiynzahev-sounds

On my list for when the browser is fixed, nice sounds.

SLiC wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:32 pm On my list for when the browser is fixed, nice sounds.
I'm waiting for that too
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Soundware”