Guess The Synth (Revealed: Sylenth1) and win Luftrum 21 plus the synth!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OnePingOnly?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I will say something totally off the odds like Harmor. It has something in the sound that reminds me of Harmor.

*Edit* Listening to it more carefully, I am almost certain that it is Native Instruments Super 8
Last edited by babbgr on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Synthmaster One

so what is the right answer? :)
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

TAL U NO LX

Synapse - Legend ?
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

TAL-U-NO-60 ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Super8?

U-he Repro-5

u-he Repro-5

I am going to guess Uhe Repro-5. It certainly seems perfect for the synthwave demos!

DIva!

May be Zebra 2. Sure these sounds could be done by several synths available today. Nice idea, looking forward to know the answer!!

Spire

Return to “Soundware”