How are Steven Wagenheim's (Wagsrm) presets?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:21 pm It’s weird hearing Wags being called Steven. It’s like hearing Kramer being called Cosmo.
Or the Fonz being called Arthur

Forgotten wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:21 pm It’s weird hearing Wags being called Steven. It’s like hearing Kramer being called Cosmo.
The Cunninghams sometimes called him Arthur, especially Mrs C.

or jeremy hunt actually being called jeremy hunt.

vurt wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:07 pm
or jeremy hunt actually being called jeremy hunt.
Ditto James Blunt

Not worth paying money for, especially his presets for semi and fully modular synths, the guy just doesn't have the skills, experience or ears. Very run of the mill
Amazon: why not use an alternative

They're really crap. I haven't had a single Number 1 hit using them :roll:
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

cytospur wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:22 pm They're really crap. I haven't had a single Number 1 hit using them :roll:
Hey, either have I. :lol: :help:

cytospur wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:22 pm They're really crap. I haven't had a single Number 1 hit using them :roll:

you haven't had number 1 hit without them either :hihi:

AnX wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:39 pm

and now that he bought them, he never will!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:43 pm

and now that he bought them, he never will!
Hey, that's a good one. Can I use that in my next act?

True :lol:
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

You should settle for a number 5 hit. Which is not bad. You'll be buying a house cash the following month. Where are you ? London ? Aw, forget it. Stick with number 1.

wagtunes wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:36 pm While people will probably expect me to hype up my stuff, my soundsets appeal more to retro folks. If you're looking for modern EDM stuff, I'm not the person to go to. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and that's where my heart is.

I think the demos speak for themselves as they give a very good indication of what you're going to find. Even supposed "EDM Synths" like Spire, Dune, Serum, etc., I somehow manage to make sound like they came from the 70s and 80s.
After reading this I had to comment...
Same for me too... I keep getting drawn to those classic 70's sounds. It was all that Prog Rock :D

Hemmick Reef wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 am
wagtunes wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:36 pm While people will probably expect me to hype up my stuff, my soundsets appeal more to retro folks. If you're looking for modern EDM stuff, I'm not the person to go to. I grew up in the 60s and 70s and that's where my heart is.

I think the demos speak for themselves as they give a very good indication of what you're going to find. Even supposed "EDM Synths" like Spire, Dune, Serum, etc., I somehow manage to make sound like they came from the 70s and 80s.
Same for me too... I keep getting drawn to those classic 70's sounds. It was all that Prog Rock - like indelible ink on the mind :D

Hemmick Reef wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:09 am
Hemmick Reef wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:07 am

Same for me too... I keep getting drawn to those classic 70's sounds. It was all that Prog Rock - like indelible ink on the mind :D

Return to “Soundware”