Synth Factory for MSoundFactory released on patchpool

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just released my first soundset for MSoundFactory:

Synth Factory for MSoundFactory is patchpool's first soundset for this vast modular synthesis environment. It's 100% sample free and focusses on various synthesis forms. Taking advantage of the sample analysis in the additive oscillator and modal filter, organic and expressive vocal, string and percussive sounds were created. Dozens of wavetables  and numerous single cycle waveforms extracted from acoustic instrument samples and electronic sources contributed to building a musically useful sound library for a large variety of genres. All patches have an interface on the easy-page with Macros and x/y-pads, most patches also have the modulation wheel assigned.

From lush pads and vocal sounds to dark drones and cinematic soundscapes, from complex sequencers and arps to otherworldly sound effects, chromatic percussion, ethereal textures and snappy plucks, Synth Factory contains a wealth of inspiring sounds.

The current version of Synth Factory contains 112 patches programmed on MSF version 13.00 – 13.05, all the presets have Macros assigned on the easy page. These patches are not devices and they are not locked in any way so you can edit them freely by clicking on the Edit-button at the upper right of the interface. The documentation of the presets will be completed soon.

You can view/download the PDF for Synth Factory with more details, the licence agreement and a list with patch descriptions here.

Specs:
  • *112 patches including one variation.
    *All patches have a controller interface.
    *Library size: 18.7 MB unzipped.
    *Price: € 35 EUR.
Product page.
----

All demos below were produced entirely with MSF using only patches from Synth Factory, no post-processing was applied apart from a limiter on the outputs and some volume automation, if several instances of MSF were used in a track.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... ry-for-msf

Youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lscJtwj ... KEzBFR1-wn

Thanks for reading.
Simon Stockhausen
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mrs Lush...a few improvised chords played with a patch from Synth Factory for MSF.

Demo for a percussive synth sound from the soundset Synth Factory for MSoundFactory, tweaking the installed Macros on the fly.

https://youtu.be/rj4Mmsd3s5k

Improvised demo for a physically modeled string sound fromSynth Factory for MFS:

Could you please respect the forum rules and stop bumping your own threads all the time?
Add all your demos in the initial post or bump your topic no more than once every 48 hours.
Thanks

SmartCat wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm Could you please respect the forum rules and stop bumping your own threads all the time?
Add all your demos in the initial post or bump your topic no more than once every 48 hours.
Thanks
48 hour rule only counts for the market place.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:51 pm
SmartCat wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:34 pm Could you please respect the forum rules and stop bumping your own threads all the time?
Thanks
I am regularly buying presets and sample packs here, and people try to sell their products in this forum, so how is this not a market place?

SmartCat wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:17 pm
Thanks
I am regularly buying presets and sample packs here, and people try to sell their products in this forum, so how is this not a market place?
Just relax, as I said, the 48 hour rule applies for the sell&buy forum only.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:36 pm
SmartCat wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:17 pm
Thanks
Just relax, as I said, the 48 hour rule applies for the sell&buy forum only.
This doesn´t make sense to me. I will call a mod to clarify this.
Oh and, I couldn´t be more relaxed.

Yes, please call a mod, they might award you with a police badge. :party:

Wow, this is going to be a good one! :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm Wow, this is going to be a good one! :D
You're referring to that fancy badge? :ud:

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:23 pm
Touch The Universe wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:48 pm Wow, this is going to be a good one! :D
I want a badge :(

JoaquinAce wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:03 pm
Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:23 pm
I want a badge :(
You'll have to report someone first.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:30 pm Yes, please call a mod, they might award you with a police badge. :party:
:lol:

Return to “Soundware”