Free Lo-Fi/Indie Songwriter Soundset for Synape's The Legend - "Fog Upon The Circuits"

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello. I made a small soundest for Synapse's Minimoog emulation "The Legend" and I am offering it for free to anyone that is interested.

It only has 20 presets but if there is any interest I will definitely do more. I tried to focus on playability so many of the presets have velocity mapped to various parameters for an expressive sound if you play with a lot of dynamics. The mod wheel also does something on most of the patches but in some cases the useful range of sounds will be pretty small and toward the bottom of the mod wheel's range, so watch out for that.

Here are some demo songs that give you an example of what is included. All the sounds you hear, except for the main drum parts, are from this soundset. I used some compression and EQ when mixing but no other effects or major processing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-44872685/se ... e-circuits

Anyway, I hope you enjoy and please leave a post letting me know if you find any of these useful!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Soundware”