TTU - Guess the Synth Contest! Soundset for Serum "Holographic Universe" Released

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Holographic Universe Soundset for Serum

Touch The Universe wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:37 am I'm not sure either how I feel about a paid soundset for a free synth, somehow doesn't add up :D

I have a whole bunch of T-force Alpha Plus presets (amazing free synth) that I wouldn't mind giving away at some point. If I gel equally well with surge, which is possible since its also awesome (in a different way), then something like that might be on the table, too.
That would be so awesome!!!

I was just relistening to the demos.. this is a fantastic soundset for Serum TTU!!

Thanks, your too kind!

Which part interested you most, the surge or t-force patches? :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I have not checked out Surge yet it would be the T-force sounds I guess 8)

Can't stress how much I love the sound of that synth! It might be my favorite free synth of all time and in my top ten free and commercial :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:14 pm Can't stress how much I love the sound of that synth! It might be my favorite free synth of all time and in my top ten free and commercial :D
But its win only, Surge runs on 3 platforms...

Just wanted to update, seems mastercode released v2 of t-force alpha plus. Looks good so far (still much prefer the old gui though).

TTU Youtube

Is the offer for 15$ inkl. the midi files?

Hi, its $15 for the presets and $20 for expansion version which includes the MIDI files and 300MB of samples :D :tu:

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”