Seeking demo writer for Omnisphere preset bank ("Dark Synthwave"). Will pay via Paypal.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, guys.

Like the title says, I'm looking to hire an Omnisphere user to create a 2-minute demo track for an upcoming Xenos Soundworks release. It is a Dark Synthwave/Retro Horror soundset containing a large number of custom Omnisphere soundsources/samples which were created from scratch. While the synthesis engine and factory-included raw waveforms are quite capable of typical synthwave type sounds, the textural soundscapes and other goodies included in the custom soundsources are what gives the soundset that dark and moody feel.

I am not using any of the factory samples, as this is intended to be an actual expansion focusing on custom-created soundsources, not just a preset bank. I've used Omnisphere on several projects for other companies over the last year and have gotten to know it quite intimately, so this soundset will definitely be a nice one - a perfect "comeback" release.

If anyone is interested in doing the MP3 demo for this, please PM me with an email address I can reach you at. Thank you for your time and take care :).
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Return to “Soundware”