Ethereal Electronics for Omnisphere 2.6 by Touch The Universe (185 Presets - Demo Track By TORLEY)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Ethereal Electronics Library contains 185 high quality presets and over 100MB of unique content for the beautiful Omnisphere 2.6 synthesizer from Spectrasonics and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including arps, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and sequences. In total, there are 123 single patches and 64 multis. A lot of the patches fuse original multi-sampled content, making this a hybrid library which contains an additional 100MB of original wav samples and attacks embedded within the presets.

Special Note: I'd like to make a point in the intro paragraph that most presets were made in the previous version of omnisphere 2.52. However, I delayed the release so I could include some presets which would take advantage of the new 2.6 features (mainly the arp and 4 Layers per patch). This is really sweet update and I just had to include them.

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/ukvnBZw4_Ss

Highlights
  • Includes 185 Combined Presets (108 Single Patches + 57 Multis)
  • Includes over 100Mb of Unique Multi-Samples and Attacks embedded in the presets.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches.
  • All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
  • Most Patches were created in the previous 2.52 version of Omnisphere, however, around 30 or so patches were created with version 2.6 (mainly the arps and multi sequences)
  • Hybrid Sound Library fusing the synthesis within Omnsiphere and unique wav samples.

Patch Breakdown (123)

• Arps - 15
  • Basses - 21
  • Leads - 23
  • Pads - 25
  • Plucks - 24
  • Keys - 7
  • Sequences (Bass) - 9

Mutlis Breakdown (64)
  • Leads - 3
  • Pads/Soundscapes - 30
  • Plucks - 11
  • Keys - 5
  • Sequences (Bass) - 16

Audio Showcase

https://soundcloud.com/ttu-ethereal-ele ... lectronics

Price = $20 (Intro Price reg. 25)

More Information can be found here: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/ethe ... ere-2.html
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Streamed 40 more audio showcases and added them to the playlist. For the full showcase list (over 100) check out the site! :wink:

Finishing up the main audio showcase soundtrack for the main video showcase :D Still have lots of good stuff to share :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Boom! A lovely creation :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukvnBZw4_Ss

I'm uploading an extended version as we speak. This is the shortened version. I'd love to hear your thoughts (which do you prefer). I might go in there again and shorten it again by half. The extended is 37 minutes, this one is 17, and I'd like to get another version around 8 minutes, all showcasing the same audio streams. I know some people prefer shorter showcases so I'm experimenting with different lengths.

This video the average sound plays for about 4-5 bars.

TTU Youtube

Any feedback which length version you guys prefer would really help me out so much!

Here is a link to the longer version. The rate of change between the audio presets is twice as long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMCAU9V ... e=youtu.be

TTU Youtube

I've decided to go with the shorter one as the main one but also include a link to the extended version on my site, for now :) Depending on the feedback, I might change things up :tu:

TTU Youtube

Just wanted to say thanks to those who already ordered :tu:

I'm planning to keep the intro price running for about another week before the price jumps up to $25, which I still think is a good deal considering the samples it comes with and the amount of presets :)

TTU Youtube

It's my pleasure to share another great demo track by the wonderfully talented TORLEY! He quite surprised me with this one! :D

https://soundcloud.com/ttu-ethereal-ele ... lectronics

TTU Youtube

uh nice, i have 1 of your soundsets and really like your work :wink:

Also Torley reviews on youtube are dearly missed :!: :tu:
He kind of went missing but i'm sure he has reasons for it..

Yeah, I know what you mean, I loved his reviews. Believe me, I've been dropping hints and asking him to do another project preset episode. I'd actually pay him to do one of my soundsets. But, it's one of those things you don't want to be too persistent with. Like you said, he must have his reasons :) Drop him an email and make a request at www.torley.com (couldn't hurt to ask). At the least you can plant a seed of the idea. :hihi:

TTU Youtube

Added this image, which I like a little better :D

TTU Youtube

Thanks to everyone who purchased!

I just added the soundset to KVR's product page so I'll keep the intro price for just another few days :tu:

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”