Voltage Modular Sound Library Special Offer (Last Day Til Price Increase On 4/16)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've made my 75th sound library the best yet.

I'll just cut to the chase.

The library currently contains 350 patches. However, depending on the success of this release, this library could grow to as large as 800 patches. More, if I'm so inclined. There will be a minimum of 50 additional patches released on April 15th.

Now, here is the good news for early buyers.

No matter how large this library gets, all early buyers (before April 15) get all additional patches for NO EXTRA CHARGE.

That's right. As many as 800 patches (OR MORE) for the low intro price of just $25.

So...it is in YOUR best interests to tell EVERYBODY you know about this library. The more who buy, the better the chance that this library grows to 800 patches.

But, at the very least, 50 additional patches will be made available on April 15th. On that day, the price to purchase will go up to $35. So you want to make sure you get yours before April 15th.

You can get all the details at the sales page HERE

In the meantime, check out my Soundcloud Demo.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... new-sounds

But don't wait too long. Remember, on April 15th the price goes up from $25 to $35.

Also, don't forget to check out my other 74 libraries HERE
Last edited by wagtunes on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

50 Additional presets added 4/15/2019.

Today is the last day to get the entire 400 preset collection for just $25.

On 4/16/2019 (I extended it one day) the price will go up to $35 for the 400 presets.

Return to “Soundware”