Ocean Swift - Kalimbaba - FREE Kalimba Kontakt Instrument

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Kalimbaba

Small new FREE download from us at Ocean Swift Synthesis! Kalim Baba is a cute small and free Kalimba instrument for NATIVE INSTRUMENTS Kontakt. Cleanly sampled and tuned. Tiny footprint, sweet sound. Integrates easily with Maschine and the Komplete Kontrol series keyboards.

Grab it here:
https://oceanswift.net/kalimbaba/

https://soundcloud.com/oceanswiftsynths ... alimba-and
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Interesting sound, never heard of this instrument before. :tu:
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

cheers mate!

I get an error message that my Kontakt is too old for this library. Is this Kontakt 6 only?

Made with 6 but should be ok in 5, what version are you on?

Nice seeing you here btw mate :)

ok upon further investigation - this guy is k6 only! sorry for the confusion :)

faxinadu wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm ok upon further investigation - this guy is k6 only! sorry for the confusion :)
Ah, leaves me out then. Haven't really seen a good reason to spend the amount NI are asking for the update.

Thank you for this! I own a couple of kalimbas/mbiras and some other sample sets, but it seems I can never get enough of this particular instrument.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Mr Arkadin wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:02 pm
faxinadu wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:42 pm ok upon further investigation - this guy is k6 only! sorry for the confusion :)
Ah, leaves me out then. Haven't really seen a good reason to spend the amount NI are asking for the update.
np of course amigo, hopefully soon ocean swift will give you a good one :) ;)

deastman wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 pm Thank you for this! I own a couple of kalimbas/mbiras and some other sample sets, but it seems I can never get enough of this particular instrument.
cheers mate! there is a very big impressive one i saw here i have my eye on to get it here for a bit for sampling, maybe Kalim Mama? :)

faxinadu wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:08 am
deastman wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 pm Thank you for this! I own a couple of kalimbas/mbiras and some other sample sets, but it seems I can never get enough of this particular instrument.
cheers mate! there is a very big impressive one i saw here i have my eye on to get it here for a bit for sampling, maybe Kalim Mama? :)
The Array Mbira is the ultimate big one that I’d love to have. One of your competitors already sells a sample set for that one, which is sadly the closest I’ll likely ever come to the real thing. But I’m definitely interested in whatever else you manage to dig up!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Soundware”