"Liquid Sound" for Omnisphere 2.5 with New Wav and Preset Library Expansion - Special Intro Discount

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

"Liquid Sound" for Omnisphere 2.5
New Wav library expansion and preset collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paLOAcX ... e=youtu.be

"Liquid Sound" is our 16th Omnisphere soundset.
For this special release, we designed a new library of Wav files for Omnnisphere 2.
Included are 100 new presets, most of which also incorporate a completely new library of Wav files for Omnisphere 2.5.

The result is a set of sounds not possible without this HQ library of Wav files.
The presets include deeply rich pads, vintage electronic instruments, complex and visual atmospheres, unique guitars and so much more.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... isphere-25

Categories:
  • PADS
    ATMOSPHERES
    ARPS
    SYNTHS
    BASS
    GUITARS
    PERCUSSION
    FX

Designed specifically for Omnisphere 2.5, "Liquid Sound" utilizes the new features that make this most current version so special.
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:33 am, edited 8 times in total.

A little Ry Cooder Style guitar for Omnisphere 2.5.
Includes original Wavs from the new library.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... isphere-25

"Liquid Sound" for Omnisphere 2.5 will be released shortly (for Christmas)...
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here are some examples of the deep programming.
This presets contain MANY controllers that automatically shift tone, multi-Fx, filters, and more allowing subtle shits in the rhythms.
Also, a completely new library of sampled sounds (synths, guitars, etc.) that allow for some very interesting sounds, not possible without this new library.

Pad:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pads/pending-sky

ARP:
https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pads/dreamers-arp

I purchased a couple sets this week, if I purchase 2 more will that count toward the free Omnisphere set?
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:22 pm I purchased a couple sets this week, if I purchase 2 more will that count toward the free Omnisphere set?
Absolutely, any purchases between the 11-25 will count toward the new Omnisphere presets and Wav Library.

Just forward the orders to me at VSP, I will set you up on Christmas.

Shopping cart is only showing 27% off for the code "omni", not the 35% as advertised.

Tested in EUR, GBP and USD currency.

EDIT: Oh wait, I see the text has changed here to say a $9 discount, whereas your website says 35% discount.

I'm sure the text here originally said the same. :?
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Ben H wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:59 am
EDIT: Oh wait....

I'm sure the text here originally said the same. :?
Hi Ben,

Sorry for the confusion, i will clarify.

This includes a new sample library and 100+ presets for Omnisphere 2.5
You can get it free (100% off) if you purchased 4 soundsets in December from 11-25 (newsletter subscribers buy 3 and get it free).

The info here did not change, the typo on our site is fixed, the discount remains as listed above.

Thanks Ben! :)
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:15 pm
Sparky77 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:22 pm I purchased a couple sets this week, if I purchase 2 more will that count toward the free Omnisphere set?
Absolutely, any purchases between the 11-25 will count toward the new Omnisphere presets and Wav Library.

Great and thanks for the the excellent Christmas soundset!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:07 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Great and thanks for the the excellent Christmas soundset!
Thank you and happy Holidays!

"Liquid Sound" for Omnisphere 2.5 will be released shortly (for Christmas), pre-order now and receive a special $9 discount (use code "omni").

"Liquid Sound" will be placed in your stocking on Christmas day (your account).

Get it for FREE!
Buy any 4 soundsets between now and Christmas and get "Liquid Sound" absolutely FREE.
(Includes purchases between December 10-25)

Last chance for pre-release discount.

Liquid Sound has just been released!
Use code "omni" for an intro discount this week!

Excellent set, lots of usable presets here.

Firebird wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:38 am Excellent set, lots of usable presets here.
Thanks

Return to “Soundware”