Luftrum 19 for Repro-5 released!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear friends.

Today I released Luftrum 19 a collection of patches for Repro-5 and a sonic collab between Stephan Baer and Luftrum, containing 128 delicate patches fresh from the sound-lab (144 patches in total, with variations).

The soundset is on one side inspired by ambient cinematic filmscores such as Interstellar, Gravity, Blade Runner and 400 Days by modern composer Wojciech Golczewski and on the other side inspired by vintage analog and digital synths and the albums that came to life from those synths in the early to mid 80’s with albums by Vince Clarke, Enya and Vangelis.

The result is a crossbreed of cinematic, underscoring atmospheres to classic synth emulations, shimmery pads, distinctive basses, analog leads and corroded yet fragile synth keys, widely useful in many genres whether you produce cinematic music, ambient, synthwave or EDM.

Listen to the audio demos below and watch the 17 minute walkthrough covering 34 patches from the set (no talk, pure sounds).

Read more on the Luftrum 19 page here.

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/luftrum-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s726MSeAaK8
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Awesome. Sounds fantastic - as expected. :tu:

Indeed. sounds really good.
rsp
sound sculptist

fantastic set :love:
Thanks so very much!!! :D

Just bought and it‘s very good indeed. Beyond good.
Everything is very playable and proper gained as well.
Very inspirational!
My first buy of third party presets since a long time and worth every cent/penny whatever.
Great release.
Last edited by Cinebient on Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bought this yesterday on sale, and I really like it. It matches the sales blurb well, and the patches have nice descriptions inside Repro.

Thank you for the kind words my friends, I am glad the set lives up to the expectations. At the moment I have a winter sale running with 40% discount on my entire portfolio, including Luftrum 19 which is down from $39 --> $23 so now is definitely a good time to grab the set. :)

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Soundware”