Dream Dimensions Library for Omnisphere from Touch The Universe (Out Now)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dream-dimensions-soundset-for-omnisphere-800.jpg

Update

Dream Dimensions is now available as of 1/24/2019 :D

The Dream Dimensions Library contains 165 high quality presets and over 100MB of unique content for the beautiful Omnisphere 2.5 synthesizer from Spectrasonics and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well balanced assortment of presets created from scratch and spread out across a diverse category of patches, including arps, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and sequences. In total, there are 108 single patches and 57 multis. A lot of the patches fuse original multi-sampled content, making this a hybrid library which contains an additional 100MB of original wav samples and attacks embedded within the presets.

Highlights
  • Includes 165 Combined Presets (108 Single Patches + 57 Multis)
  • Includes over 100Mb of Unique Multi-Samples and Attacks embedded in the presets.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. All patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
  • Patches created in the latest 2.52 version of Omnisphere.
  • Hybrid Sound Library fusing the synthesis within Omnsiphere and unique wav samples.
Patch Breakdown (108)
  • Arps - 3
  • Basses - 21
  • Leads - 24
  • Pads - 24
  • Plucks - 23
  • Keys - 8
  • Sequences (Bass) - 8

Mutlis Breakdown (57)
  • Basses - 4
  • Leads - 4
  • Pads/Soundscapes - 28
  • Stacked - 1
  • Plucks - 11
  • Keys - 5
  • Instruments - 2
  • Sequences (Bass) - 2
Intro Price = $20.00 (reg. $24.99)

More info and showcases can be found here: Dream Dimensions Sound Library for Spectrasonics Omnisphere Synthesizer from Touch The Universe Productions

Check out the site for audio showcases.

It's official, Omnisphere is my favorite synthesizer after this journey. I love it that much! :party:

Video Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GduHJEA ... e=youtu.be

Original Post

Hello, everyone,

I'd like to share some news about my next soundset that I'm currently working on for Omnisphere! Yes, I'm quite excited to be working with this synth. It has far surpassed my initial expecations. It has a lot to offer and is a verifiable powersynth with tons of gorgeous samples to work with -- might end up being my favorite synth to program :tu:

Soundset is nameless at the moment but do have some previews to share :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/omnisphere-ttu/sets/previews
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Will probably be starting up this project again soon :D
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

I've been having a great time being busy with Omnisphere and I'm simply blown away. Such a high class synth in every regard.

Here's a quick update while I'm waiting for the audio demo's to upload :D

Library Name: Dream Dimensions for Omnisphere
Presets: 165 (108 Patches + 57 Multi)
Weight: 100MB
Info: Working with the internal synthesizer of Omnisphere while embellishing with unique multi-sample sound sources :)

TTU Youtube

It's out :D

The Dream Dimensions Library contains 165 high quality presets and over 100MB of unique content for the beautiful Omnisphere 2.5 synthesizer from Spectrasonics and is suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well balanced assortment of presets created from scratch and spread out a diverse category of patches, including arps, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and sequences. In total, there are 108 single patches and 57 multis. A lot of the patches fuse original multi-sampled content, making this an hybrid library which also contains an additional 100MB of original wav samples and attacks embedded within the presets.

http://touch-the-universe.com/dream-dim ... phere.html

TTU Youtube

Updated op :)

More demo tracks and video showcases incoming :D

TTU Youtube

Working on the video :)

In the meantime, here are some multis showcases :D

https://soundcloud.com/omnisphere-ttu/s ... ases-dream

TTU Youtube

I will be uploading the video sometime today. Spent the entirety of yesterday and part of today creating it :D It's turned out really nice :)

TTU Youtube

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/GduHJEA7Q4g

How do you guys like the artwork and music in the video?

TTU Youtube

Hey guys! Got something special to share with you. A demo track made by the one and only, multi-talented artist and youtube personality, Torley!

Hope you guys enjoy it :D

https://soundcloud.com/omnisphere-ttu/t ... emo-tracks

TTU Youtube

Thanks for everyone who purchased so far. Things have been going so well, I haven't felt the need to make more promotional material for the soundset. This is a very good thing and I'm very stoked -- expect to see more libraries for omnisphere :D

I'm open to any suggestions, patch walk through, maybe some tutorials? If not, maybe I'll just get started on the next library :)

TTU Youtube

A reminder, the intro discount will last until Feb 11, 2019 :D

TTU Youtube

Nice sounding textures, congrats! A shorter video with highlights from the pack would be good.
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

Incoming. I like recording live patch walkthroughs but using camtasia, the best latency I can do is 200-455ms. It's difficult to sound decent.

TTU Youtube

Return to “Soundware”