"Premium Bliss" For TAL-U-NO-LX

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

We are happy to announce the release of "Premium Bliss" For TAL-U-NO-LX ( excellent Roland Juno 60 emulation).

When we think of vintage hardware synthesizers, the Roland Juno 60 was one of the greats, especially in the world of pop and for Pads.

Recordings by Eurythmics, The Cure, Moby, Daft Punk, and Sigur Rós contain sounds from the Roland Juno 60.
Even today, the Roland Juno series is still one Rolands top synths.
With all the expensive VST synths on the market today, few can hold a candle to the Roland Juno 60.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -emulation

"Premium Bliss" is our 8th soundset for TAL-U-NO-LX, the Roland Juno 60 emulation.
The soundset is all about "classic" Juno presets.
This 133 preset collection covers many styles and sounds and features what the Juno 60 was renowned for.

SAVE NOW
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Premium Bliss" is our 8th soundset for TAL-U-NO-LX, the Roland Juno 60 emulation.
This 133 preset collection covers many styles and sounds and features what the Juno 60 was renowned for.

Intro Special, use code "bliss" and get an instant $5 discount.

PatchAdamz wrote:Image

We are happy to announce the release of "Premium Bliss" For TAL-U-NO-LX ( excellent Roland Juno 60 emulation) and our spring sale.

Use code "bliss" to get an instant $5 coupon AND add 4 items to your cart to get one of the items FREE AND the discount on "Premium Bliss".

When we think of vintage hardware synthesizers, the Roland Juno 60 was one of the greats, especially in the world of pop and for Pads.

Recordings by Eurythmics, The Cure, Moby, Daft Punk, and Sigur Rós contain sounds from the Roland Juno 60.
Even today, the Roland Juno series is still one Rolands top synths.
With all the expensive VST synths on the market today, few can hold a candle to the Roland Juno 60.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... -emulation

SAVE NOW

Use code "bliss" to get an instant $5 coupon AND add 4 items to your cart to get one of the items FREE AND the discount on "Premium Bliss".

Quite close to a Vangelis mood...
:love:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:
Quite close to a Vangelis mood...
:love:
:tu:

It reminds me an old famous phrase with the same beautiful sound in that Brian Eno's mood. But I can't remember where it was and who made it...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:
It reminds me an old famous phrase with the same beautiful sound in that Brian Eno's mood. But I can't remember where it was and who made it...
I am thinking ..........Brian Eno....
(good ears sir :) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2M1Q8W ... e=youtu.be

Use code "save20" for a discount at checkout.

Return to “Soundware”