Frost Flowers - 90 free patches for Soundtoys Crystallizer (+ a few racks)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Was reminded to bump this

Which also reminds me I should convert them to NKS format now I can ;) Watch this space.

Being uninspired by the factory presets coming with Crystallizer, I was looking online for some presets to give me a breeze of fresh air and also see how other people are working with Crystallizer to inspire me a little... When a bumped into this thread.

I can't stress enough, these presets are just amazing!! :clap:

They explore -and abuse- Crystallizer in a fantastic way. Very inspiring and great good for this tool. Get them!

Thanks alot aMUSED for giving these away. For free it's almost a crime :hihi:

As promised I've converted the bank to NKS format now for use as NKS FX in NI Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9d7blmpalijl ... S.zip?dl=1

Neon Breath wrote:Being uninspired by the factory presets coming with Crystallizer, I was looking online for some presets to give me a breeze of fresh air and also see how other people are working with Crystallizer to inspire me a little... When a bumped into this thread.

I can't stress enough, these presets are just amazing!! :clap:

They explore -and abuse- Crystallizer in a fantastic way. Very inspiring and great good for this tool. Get them!

Thanks alot aMUSED for giving these away. For free it's almost a crime :hihi:
Thank you :) Yeah I did make them because I wasn't using the factory sounds, wanted something that fitted my own music better.

Thanks for the awesome presets!

Yasss. Thanks!

No problemo

Thanks!

Return to “Soundware”