Drone Machines for Aalto - updated to 130 presets and NKS compatibility (free/donation)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Updated again

130 presets for MadronaLabs Aalto - mainly self generating sounds that drift and evolve slowly (somewhat like Metaphysical Function but synthesised, not based on samples). These are not typical "bread and butter" sounds but mostly subtle sounds that invite quiet contemplation or that create droning, shifting, walls of soundscape. Most can just be left to run, others can also be played using the keys and will interact with the player. There are also a few pads and bell-like sounds as well. Several sounds also have more than one variation. Many sounds take a while to get going - they are more like windchimes or mantras than the usual glitchy stuff Aalto excels at.

http://www.fingermarks.co.uk/Komplete/D ... mplete.zip
Last edited by aMUSEd on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 am, edited 13 times in total.

Do you know if they will work with the lite version too? Aalto Solo (that is Alto Beat or Aalto CM)

:?:

The few that just use one voice will but most rely on subtle interactions between voices so will not sound the same, or may not even get started.

Ordered! Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks. I should also mention that there is a small bonus bank of KoreSounds based on a few of these patches but with 8 morphable variations for anyone who has Kore 2 and buys this bank. I'm considering whether on not to expand this at some point to create morphing Kore versions of all patches; effectively creating a new KoreSound Library (I will probably charge a small amount for that though as it will be a lot of work). Depends on whether there is interest.

Yup a presets subforum or forum would clean up a lot from the market place and the instruments forum.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Bump

Bumpette

Apparently Aalto is on sale at the moment

aMUSEd wrote:Apparently Aalto is on sale at the moment
So it is. Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for the generous pricing scheme for the sounds.

Just purchased both Aalto and your bank, looking forward to playing both.

Cool, thanks for buying, hope you enjoy them.

Bump

I have updated the free addon/demo bank for Drone Machines - it now contains 20 presets - all original so not in the paid for bank. This takes the total patches to well over 100 now - download from here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/aalto-b ... /downloads

Pretty much all patches make use of aftertouch btw so try that as well as modwheel - I prefer aftertouch for expression so if anything use it more creatively

Just another bump as I for got to mention the addon bank being updated

Just a note to say I changed the pricing structure to Euro's so this is inline with my other banks and took out the $20 option as no-one used it anyway. So minimum price is €5. I have also incorporated the additional patches into the main bank so now it has 105 patches, and the demo bank now has 20 free patches.

Return to “Soundware”