Excursions - 230+ free presets for Padshop 2 and Komplete Kontrol (NKS)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Excursions Padshop Pro

Thank you very much, aMUSEd!

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

My pleasure - don't see any point in keeping them to myself

btw decided to just finalise updating the AUpresets too so they are all there now - also I noticed one preset was missing (I had saved it to the factory, not user folder location) so added that too - so you might want to redownload

Little reminder - big update

Burp

More coming soon (at least 20 so far)

OK major update - now 211 patches - several more Chaos machines and Guitar Clouds plus some interesting string variations.

Bumpette

Thanks for the update. :)

I have downloaded it, but not had the chance to try it yet.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

More coming soon

OK new patches added - another 19 bringing this to 230 patches. This batch has several nice 'normal' pads (several made from slowed down or reversed instruments) as well as the more usual (for me) ambiences, experiments and soundscapes. Also this batch has no aftertouch assignments, I made more use of modwheel this time as my current controller doesn't have aftertouch - I might update those to add AT when I have the one that does back as I like using it in Padshop Pro. As usual available from my site (where there is also a donation link at the top if you want to use it)

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm

aupresets also included

Short demo of one of the recent patches:

At Harbour

230 patches was starting to feel a bit too many for just one long list so I have reorganised them into 10 category subfolders (very rough, many are hard to categorise). If you prefer to have them this way then please download again and replace the originals with these.

This gives a fairly good impression of the sort of musical territory many of these patches inhabit

https://soundcloud.com/kymeia/clusters-2

I realise this is probably not to everyone's taste but I love the whole idea of playing around with tone clusters

Reversed Pianos

2 sampled pianos on separate layers, both reversed, one layer with MW controlling formant, the other grain duration - creates some interesting effects

Love the sine bell :)

Return to “Soundware”