Netrunner II | Repro-5 soundset out now!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can't wait to let you know about: Netrunner II for Repro-5!

Netrunner II for Repro-5 is the second volume from its predecessor Netrunner I — this is a slightly darker continuation from the previous one.

Netrunner II

Netrunner II is a collection of 128 patches full of dark analog, dreamy and haunting sounds, this soundset has been crafted with the utmost care to give you something new in each patch.

Alike his predecessor, Netrunner II contains a wide spectrum of soft analog as well as distorted and aggressive sounds.

Each patch is controllable by modwheel, on some patches it induces a gentle vibrato effect and on other patches the modwheel induces unstabillity and harshness.

Netrunner II also features an NKS version for NI Kontrol users.

Netrunner II product page

All the best!
—Adrian.

Just a reminder: The intro price for Netrunner II ends this Tuesday morning at 12:00 UTC +1.

As always you can "try before buy" the demo patches.

Best,
—Adrian.

Hi Adrian, Am I correct in assuming 16 euros is the intro price and 19 the real price?
thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:40 pm Hi Adrian, Am I correct in assuming 16 euros is the intro price and 19 the real price?
thanks
rsp
That is :tu:

Just added an only patches demo:

https://soundcloud.com/complex_sound/re ... tches-demo

Return to “Soundware”