Bohemian Violin Expansion

Official support for: virharmonic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will it be ever released or again delayed..... indeed a reason i do not bought the Bohemian Cello :roll:

Thank you! I really want portamento. Some fake portamento i created within Falcon sounds not so good :D
I will wait if they deliver really before i buy another product. Would be just nice if they would send an e-mail to early customers.
Yes, i know...i´m a grumpy old bastard! :lol:

At least they should delete their expansion plan and not promise anything because they never will hold their deadlines.
Sorry, but i still find it annoying and they will lost me as customer....sure they don't care :roll:
The expansion plan (which was already delayed) says still Q3 2016 for expansion 1 and Q4 2016 (which is still since one month) for expansion 2?
Dream on!

Virharmonic guys are perfectionists, so I'd rather want things done splendidly rather than half-assed just in order to make some fictional deadline work. It'll be done when it's done, and when it's done it'll be so awesome you'll want back in. Mark my words. :)

Here's a new update: http://vi-control.net/community/threads ... st-4007612

EvilDragon wrote:Virharmonic guys are perfectionists, so I'd rather want things done splendidly rather than half-assed just in order to make some fictional deadline work. It'll be done when it's done, and when it's done it'll be so awesome you'll want back in. Mark my words. :)

Here's a new update: http://vi-control.net/community/threads ... st-4007612
Yeah, i got the e-mail today....after my short rant :lol:
I understand that but i just don't know if i can trust the whole thing :roll:

You can. They're great devs exactly because they don't want to half-ass things.

So i got the e-mail for another delay.....
I understand that such things can happen but yes, i still have mixed feelings about their (too big?) expansion plans :roll:
I bought it mainly because of the promised things to released soon.
Well, i try to have a bit more patience (never my strong side).

We already have a bunch of half-ass developed VI's out there. I truly respect these guys for doing this in their way and not releasing it until it's acting per their vision.

Think it this way that you can now use your time for something else. To me the most frustrating thing with VI's is that when I spend my time on quirky VI's trying to figure out why it is not doing what I expect or trying to manouver around its problems. Have the developers use their time for that. I don't mind waiting at all. The product has already proved its potential to me and I don't even pretend to know half of its current capabilities, so I could spend my time learning to master the current version so I'd have more understanding of the possible limitations and then try if the expansion would fit those gaps after it's released.

So, after expansion 1 is finally there i must say that i have to apologize for my whining about delaying the expansion.
It really was worth the wait and now it feels like the instrument i wanted it to be. And there are even expansion 2 and 3 coming in the future to add up more stuff.
There are sample libraries with more articulations and some can handle even more different genres/moods etc. but this is the best playable solo string instrument without using a lot keyswitches, automation and whatever.
So i will getting the Bohemian Cello also as soon as i can afford it since i now know that it will be awesome too after expansion 1.
I heard a viola might come too some day (and i hope a bass too).
Congratulations for the release! It´s awesome! (Bohemian Violin even gone now straight to my favourite virtual solo string instrument, i like it now even a bit more than Emotional Cello).
:tu:

hmm ... I can't get it to download. I've tried a couple of download managers, but anywhere from 10 or 15 meg to a gig or two the file reports complete. I can even open the file. But, the contents are corrupt. I've tried many, many times now.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Contact Virharmonic support directly.

EvilDragon wrote:Contact Virharmonic support directly.
geez hadn't thought of that .. oh wait.. still waiting for a response for a week.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Try again. Sometimes mails slip through the cracks. They're just a few guys.

Just wanna chime in to say that I don't even own the product, but I watched the video about the new expansion and it's the best sounding violin VI I've ever heard. I don't have the need, coin, or hard drive space for it but if I had 2/3 I would buy it :hihi:

Return to “Virharmonic”