Question Regarding Setup in Studio One Version 2.6.5+ for Soloists of Prague

Official support for: virharmonic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I have Soloists_VelandMod4CHAudioOut_AddReverb as my only patch loaded into Part 1 of UVI workstation with channel set to omni.

I have four tracks dedicated in Studio One set to separate channels, 1-4. SoP is set to send midi on 1-4 for the separate voices.

I have a simple Mm loaded in first bar for each voice and duration of 1 (start/end) with loop turned on for each voice.

I can only get sound for Soprano voice, although all 4 channels show midi activity in host.

I thought I could get output this way without loading the patch into all 4 UVI slots/parts.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi Musical Gym,

It sounds like a routing issue on the side of the audio channels.

If you load 4ChaAudioOut patch you also need to root audio channels into the instance of UVI workstation patch you have loaded in Studio One.On this patch The UVI Workstation will be sending audio as Stereo 1-2 for Sopranos (that is why you hear them as it is the first output generated by Studio One when you insert a instrument) Altos are going to stereo 3-4, Tenors to stereo 5-6 and Basses to Stereo 7-8. You need to create these tracks and link the sends from the Insterted instrument track into your receiving Audio Channels. Some Daws will offer you to create more Audio Outputs when you create the insert and with some you need to do it manually.

I hope this helps, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any help.

Thanks Ondrej

I think I have it working now. Sounds good!

Jim

Return to “Virharmonic”