Bohemian Cello dynamics

Official support for: virharmonic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, in the standard play mode of the Cello it is too easy to get an unnatural sounding velocity/volume/attack jump. I love the sound, but it isn't quite as playable as the violin.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Hi SJ_Digriz,

This is partially due to the more restricted sample pool, as Cello is still Pre Expansion. In Expansion 1 we re-looked at all the balancing (for the violin) which is what we are doing for the Cello as well, so I believe that the EXP1 will resolve this and that the volumes will be more balanced then before ;)

I hope this answers your question and the impending expansion will bring the Cello to the same standards as the Violin Expansion 1.

Warm Regards

Alex Hyde
Customer Support
VirHarmonic
www.virharmonic.com
support@virharmonic.com

I was expecting as much. Thank you for the reply.

Hey, just thought I'd let you know that the problems I was having with dynamics are gone. This isn't really an expansion, unless going from Lincoln logs to sky scrapers is an expansion on buildings :lol:

Sounds/Plays awesome as expected. Cheers.

P.S. No download problems this time around ... other than getting the first 4 segments down then you pulled the plug on those and I had to start over. That's rough business for us 6MB internet people. At least I have no download cap.

Return to “Virharmonic”