number of activations?

Official support for: wolfgangpalm.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

since WaveGenerator is protected by challenge/response, it would be interesting to know on how many machines it is allowed to run. For example, can i use it on a main stationary audio pc while also using it on a notebook?

noizetronic wrote:Hi there,
For example, can i use it on a main stationary audio pc while also using it on a notebook?
Yes. You could (as another example) have it installed concurrently on both a Mac and a PC.

Simply ask for a second activation.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

My PC crashed HARD yesterday and I am now in the process of re-installing all of my software. Unfortunately, I can't re-authorize WaveMapper because I installed a larger SSD as my system drive and have gone back to running Windows 7 Pro which seems more stable than Window 8 or 10.

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the authorization on the Wolfgang Palm site? It seems odd that I have to email the company to get another authorization. Most companies have a way to do this on their site.
Matrix-1000, MicroWave with Access programmer, MicroWave II, MKS-50 with MidiClub programmer, MKS-70, MKS-80 with Kiwi Patch Editor, Nord 2 Rack, Nord 3 Rack, Prophet REV2 module, Pulse 2, Shruthi, Virus TI

Gadget Fiend wrote:My PC crashed HARD yesterday and I am now in the process of re-installing all of my software. Unfortunately, I can't re-authorize WaveMapper because I installed a larger SSD as my system drive and have gone back to running Windows 7 Pro which seems more stable than Window 8 or 10.

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the authorization on the Wolfgang Palm site? It seems odd that I have to email the company to get another authorization. Most companies have a way to do this on their site.
As far as I am aware, it is still necessary to ask via email, as it is a 'challenge/response' authorization, it is subject to the system/OS 'drive', on which it is installed. No different than asking for a 'second' authorization, as noted above.

best.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “Wolfgang Palm”