Spire Pitch Bend Automation Broken?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys. Has anybody noticed that when using pitch bend automation in Spire it doesn't work instantaneously within a certain range? I've tested it out in different hosts, and it's the same behavior in every one of them. Approximately 2/3 of the range on either side of center has a major lag in getting to the desired pitch. (Sounds more like extreme Portamento glide). Any pitch bend automation values past that range works as expected. I usually use Sylenth and Nexus for pitch automation and decided to use Spire for this today and found this out. What the hell?
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Hi!

Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information about the issue.

Thank you :)

Hey thanks vega. Will do.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Still not fixed. C'mon guys, you gotta know what's going on with that.

Do you have an example patch or project? I'm curious about this and can't reproduce it on my end, i.e. pitch automation seems to work fine.
Makin' Music Great Again 8)

aumordia wrote:Do you have an example patch or project? I'm curious about this and can't reproduce it on my end, i.e. pitch automation seems to work fine.
Thanks aumordia. That would be my luck that this would happen to just me. I thought others might have this problem as well. I sent the files a while ago to Reveal-Sound and they said they would look into it. It seems as if though they understood what I showed them. We'll see what happens. When I get a moment I will post some audio examples.

Hi!

This problem was fixed in our last release - Spire 1.1.12
Please make sure that you are running the latest version by clicking menu>about.

Please contact us via support@reveal-sound.com if the problem still persists.

Thanks!

Dude, that did it! Thank you so much man! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

Return to “Reveal Sound”