In Praise Of Spire

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump, again -

1.1.8: :D - Can't seem to wipe this stupid grin off of my face! - :D :party:

Hard FM: Wow! :shock:

A couple of things, RS:

1.) Please separate the d/l installers for the poor fellers w/less internetz - I consider this a 'legit crit' from your Spire master thread.

2.) Maybe some tweaks on the skin grafix are in order (shadow & res) although I got no problem with the (5) current skins. Anyway: let's say legit crit as well.

But overall, RS, as a freebie for us current users:

THANKS!

Just wanted to add my praise for Spire too. It is my go-to synth for most things these days. Wonderful UI, awesome sound, very extensive features and versatility, low CPU and absolutely rock solid in Cubase / Mac.

I love it! oh and Hard FM is fantastic!!! :)

I love the screen resize ability and the darker interface. (This is coming from a guy who doesn't particularly care for darker interfaces). I can go almost full screen without the sharpness going to hell. It gets a tiny bit fuzzy, but still a pleasure to use the stepper, and the arp. (This is coming from a guy who hates to use built in arps and stuff). Spire is definitely a treasure amongst the sea of synth plugins available out there. Thanks Reveal-Sound!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

:tu:

Totally agree.

Just bought spire on a black friday sale! it doesn't get enough love!
Pay $1,000 for a sequencer? ummm... no
I'm going to have to disagree with you there...

Return to “Reveal Sound”