Spire 1.1 NKS presets and graphics

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I made a set of files to integrate Spire into Komplete Kontrol and Maschine.
All factory presets (tagged and mapped) and graphics for the database.

At the link below you can find 2 zip files.

Public Documents.zip contains the images and database files.
Extract this one to C:\Users\Public\Documents

User Documents.zip contains the factory presets.
Extract this one to (typically) C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents

Both zip files have got the folder structure needed so you can just extract them to those folders.

Download the files here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7z9jjw0gh8vn ... rrXDa?dl=0

After placing these files you can find Spire under your user instruments in Kontrol and Maschine.
All presets are in sub folders so they will not mix with your own presets if you have any.

This set will not work with Spire prior 1.1 since the plugin ID is changed with the latest version.
Last edited by Mace404 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Where do you install the files for osx?

Thanks, work perfectly.

Oh man does anyone out there have these files? The link in the OP is no longer live.

Spire's such a nice synth, but it's not the first thing I reach for when composing because of its preset browsing system. Breaking everything into banks with no filters for patch type, etc...

NKS integration would be a real usability improvement.

Link updated. Never realized copy.com went off :clown:

Mace404 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:16 pm Link updated. Never realized copy.com went off :clown:
I have installed your Spire template for NKS. Thank you! It's perfect.

What is the easiest way to get presets from other sound banks into NKS format? So all of my Spire presets will show up in the Komplete Kontrol User Browser?

After looking online, it looks like I was a bit naive. Seems like the only real way (other than manual one by one) is to have an automated script convert Spire presets to NKS presets. Oh well.

It can be done with a bit of effort, just break it up over a few evenings, that's what I do. It's a worthwhile investment of time.

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:51 pm It can be done with a bit of effort, just break it up over a few evenings, that's what I do. It's a worthwhile investment of time.
Agreed. Being able to use the browser is worth it. Saves a lot of time.

This is amazing, thank you. Is there any way to get the preview sounds to work?

Return to “Reveal Sound”