Spire as rack extension?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible?

If they did that and brought the CPU usage way down it would be a RE Shop blockbuster.
:borg:

Man, I'm praying for a synth like Spire or Sylenth1 for Reason. Would sell my kidney to have em in Reason rack :D

I envisage it would take significantly more than the planned changes to REs in v7.1 to shoehorn Spire into the RE format.

db3 wrote:I envisage it would take significantly more than the planned changes to REs in v7.1 to shoehorn Spire into the RE format.
what changes happened in 7.1?

I don't know, 7.1 is currently under beta. The props have said 7.1 will enable changes to the RE format. Hopefully at least allow more advanced GUIs and CPU optimisation.

I would love to see this in Reason, Instant purchase!!!

This would be then the First RE I buy against my will :cry:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I saw someone say that there is going to be a RE of this? Anyone hear about that?

The GUI might need to be re-arranged a little, but it could work out well. The waveform and envelope windows wouldn't have been possible before, but they should be achievable now with SDK2. I could easily see Spire becoming the flagship rack extension synth in the shop and the first serious challenger to Antidote.

Sounds interesting, if it's true. Have yet to see the actual developer make a comment on this.
Last edited by eXode on Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tronam wrote:The GUI might need to be re-arranged a little, but it could work out well. The waveform and envelope windows wouldn't have been possible before, but they should be achievable now with SDK2. I could easily see Spire becoming the flagship rack extension synth in the shop and the first serious challenger to Antidote.
Very serious indeed!
I have projects with just Spire and Zebra and it's a perfect love story :hug:
I'm keeping an eye on the Protool edition because Reason is next after that, according to their emails.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Antidote is great and versatile. What do Sylenth or Spire have more to offer ?

Return to “Reveal Sound”