Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

- Audio input (as oscillator)
- make glide parameter accessible via CC (Portamento).
+1 envelopes display real curves corresponding to the chosen envelope parameters
+1 use effects section as insert on audio tracks. The effects section is absolutely stellar.

Native Instruments Integration would be amazing!!!

Add Keydoard (in Option - Off/On).

memorysplice wrote:Native Instruments Integration would be amazing!!!
Until they do something official try this.

The ability to rename the mod controls 1-4 to different names would be awesome!

+1

microtuning
+1

perhaps even Hermode tuning like in Virus TI or Gladiator

From another poster, before 1.1 came out.

- GUI resize ability (could at least make a 200% mode for the time being) that would resize 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% and 200% from it's current GUI size.

clearly 150 and 200 are now there.
I personally would love a 125%

rsp
sound sculptist

+1
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Only (1): Multithreading. It would be great to achieve 64 note polyphony on a machine with a fast 4-core/8-thread CPU.

LFO Retrigger would be nice

first i must say.. wow .. spire is fantastic i wondered because i did not hear anything from this synthin the past , same for all my studio friends.. all are impressed from the sound but they dont know it before.. !?

the sound :) .. from smooth pads to modulating Tangerine Dream Arps and over to killing fat wobbls and FX that are sounding like a Sample CD.. so a high bandwith .. i love it :)
also tweaking own presets works well .. i like the C&P function ! low CPU usuage .. Mega Modualtations matrix .. Tonns of LFOs ENVs Seqs .. :D jipie !

wishes / ideas / missing for me:

- Random .. 0-100%
- Preset 0-100% Morphing
- ARP latch

thx :)

I LOVE Spire, but there are several things that could make it even better. Many here have already stated some of these. But I have a slightly different take on some of them:

1) More steps in the sequencer/arp (at least 32, 64-128 would be much better)
2) More than one arp/sequencer and the ability to route oscillators to "ARP1/ARP2/None". The possibilities of two sequencers with an ambient OSC are appealing.
3) Triangle in Classic OSC.
4) Filter Drive knob. More filter types!
5) Multiple quality/oversampling modes. Including separate values for real-time and export.
6) Routable FX. Why stop there; how about an accessible routing matrix! We can route arps to oscillators, drives before or after filters, etc.
7) Ring Modulator.
8) Wavetable Import. I don't think we need a built in editor, per-se. But importing custom tables would be very nice.
9) Syncable envelopes or MSEG.
10) More reverb modes.
11) Multi-tap delay.
12) All OSC as destination in mod matrix.
13) Support for skinning.
14) Set custom patch as INIT and set custom bank as default bank.
15) Even faster LFOs.
16) Triangle shape in steppers and more steps. This would be great with more sequencer/arp steps.
17) Sub-presets specifically for arp/sequencer, filters, oscillators, LFOs, and FX chains.
18) Additive oscillator.
19) More pages in the mod matrix.
20) Wavetable morph knob. Mirror modes, etc.
21) The ability to make coffee.

That's about all I can think of.

Acerbic wrote:Add Keydoard (in Option - Off/On).

Tbh, i don't need that at all, on any synth. If i don't have my midi keyboard plugged in, i use the hosts virtual midi keyboard.

A bunch of FRs

- Filter drive!!! Several selectable/adjustable types, please ;)
- Global unison
- Modulation smoothing. I mean, when using Stepper to control volume, or when setting short gate vaules in the Arp section, the sound fades out in a very abrupt and ugly way.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Reveal Sound”