Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Post here feature requests :)

- Latch/Hold feature for Arpeggiator

- GUI resize ability (could at least make a 200% mode for the time being) that would resize 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% and 200% from it's current GUI size.

- Patch/Preset browser (I think you're already working on this though) but I'd like to see it load all individual presets in a given folder (so one does not have to individually go back and forth opening each through the current menu).

- OSC retrig
- Filter Drive

rusetsky wrote:- OSC retrig
- Filter Drive

I think having filterdrive would be immense on this synth! Even if you could re-route the drive post-FX before the filter.. or can you do this already?
:borg:

This already exists, see the Phase knob on each oscillator :)
rusetsky wrote:- Filter Drive
+1 Yes please!

All I can dream of right now - effect/filter routing and authentic control app for iPad :)

effect routing would be great.
being able to see Hz and millisecond values in OSCs, filters and modulation would be AWESOME.

U can use the distortion filter, instead of the main filters to mimic the filter overdrive thing. Not beautiful, but works. Then it would be fine to be able to select the distortion filter type, with same choices as the main filters.

Ok , just implement routing choice Reveal Sound guys :)

EDIT : one feature I think would make Spire 10000 times more a killer synth : custom waveforms import !! But I think CPU optimization is more important for everybody so take your time ;)

soundpalace wrote:
This already exists, see the Phase knob on each oscillator :)
it's at all different things

+ Randomize patch button

- skinable gui
- Noise waveform for LFO, maybe also a basic waveform for the OSC (i know we have that Noise module)
- filterdrive \o/
- cpu modes (like draft, normal, high and HQ - something z3ta+ or massive has, select for offline and real time individually) :love:
- more filter curves maybe?

lets bet the other most used softsynth in the world.

I would like to see actual faders for the pitch bend and modulation. Also new skins.

VitaminD wrote: - Patch/Preset browser (I think you're already working on this though) but I'd like to see it load all individual presets in a given folder (so one does not have to individually go back and forth opening each through the current menu).
:tu:

Playing with Spire demo, love it so far! :)

+1 filter drive
+1 GUI size option even if 100%, 150% and 200%
+1 FX routing
+1 custom spectral waves

+1
Patch/Preset browser (I think you're already working on this though) but I'd like to see it load all individual presets in a given folder (so one does not have to individually go back and forth opening each through the current menu)

-HQ mode for the oscillator (tons of aliasing in FM and AM-Sync modes with custom waveform)
-right-click parameter ---> show in mod matrix slot "..."
-good comb filter shape for the filter perhaps?
-modules and parameter organization can be (a bit) better.

That's it for the moment :)

added:

-right-click parameter, enter value
-the ability to set our preferred INIT patch.
-FM (including filter FM) via mod matrix sounds pretty nasty atm. unless, I'm missing something?! :shrug:

3ee wrote:Playing with Spire demo, love it so far! :)

+1 filter drive
+1 GUI size option even if 100%, 150% and 200%
+1 FX routing
+1 custom spectral waves

+1
Patch/Preset browser (I think you're already working on this though) but I'd like to see it load all individual presets in a given folder (so one does not have to individually go back and forth opening each through the current menu)

-HQ mode for the oscillator (tons of aliasing in FM and AM-Sync modes with custom waveform)
-right-click parameter ---> show in mod matrix slot "..."
-good comb filter shape for the filter perhaps?
-modules and parameter organization can be (a bit) better.

That's it for the moment :)

added:

-right-click parameter, enter value
-the ability to set our preferred INIT patch.
-FM (including filter FM) via mod matrix sounds pretty nasty atm. unless, I'm missing something?! :shrug:
+1 for this excellent resume of what would make Spire closest to the best synth around.

About FM, are you using FL Studio ? Because I had to enable "fixed buffer something" option and it sounded better (before awful). Anyway I'm not against a more sharp FM sound :)

I would add further cpu optimization, or quality selection if this is not possible.

Return to “Reveal Sound”