Spire 2.0 when?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
There will be update for spire ?
Spire 2.0 ?

I doubt that version 2 is anywhere near. Surely not this year, as, at the moment, they're developing Spire for Reason.

...AND a preset browser, RIGHT GUYS!!?! :tu:

I thought Reason recently added support for VST plugins. Why would they need to keep developing that? Maybe I'm mistaken. (Edit: Didn't realize this post was over 2 years old...)
As far as a preset browser, I really don't understand what all the fuss is about. I would MUCH rather see a couple of MSEGs added, and better arp functionality like that now in Omnisphere 2.6 or Zebra. Things to make more fantastic sounds, instead of things to help find existing ones.

AkiraMenai wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:33 am I thought Reason recently added support for VST plugins. Why would they need to keep developing that? Maybe I'm mistaken. (Edit: Didn't realize this post was over 2 years old...)
There's some advantages you have in Reason with the RE format, and some things which RE's can do, which VST's can't do. Anyway, as far as i know, Reveal-Sound will also have a better base for both formats in the future, while they had to fiddle a lot to make Spire 1 work as a RE, so, it might make things easier in version 2.

While Spire is fantastic sounding the interface could do with some love. Bit disappointing to see it's not been updated after all this time. Is 2.0 still being worked on ?

It will take some time.

Why do you think Spire 2 will come?

Deleted
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Reveal Sound”