ReSpire?

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It could be possible to speed up the work by reducing the accuracy - but in this case, the sound could be unidentical to the VST version, which is not acceptable.
Read again, and try to understand. They aren't reducing accuracy.

chk071 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:42 pm
It could be possible to speed up the work by reducing the accuracy - but in this case, the sound could be unidentical to the VST version, which is not acceptable.
Well, right now, it doesn't seem like they are doing anything with ReSpire, so it matters not. :D

tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:15 am
Well, right now, it doesn't seem like they are doing anything with ReSpire, so it matters not. :D
Huh? It was just updated a few days ago...
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

EnochLight wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:35 pm
tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:15 am
Huh? It was just updated a few days ago...
New features or functionality added?

Good morning?
Update 1.0.7

All Osc Pitch modulation target
All LFO Rate modulation target
Fixed Osc4 targets
No, really, are you on a mission or something?

chk071 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:44 pm Good morning?
Update 1.0.7

All Osc Pitch modulation target
All LFO Rate modulation target
Fixed Osc4 targets
No, really, are you on a mission or something?
No, I am not on a mission. BTW, I am glad to see that 10.3 really improves ReSpire CPU performance. That is a good thing!

tony10000 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:41 pm New features or functionality added?
Yeah. It was updated to be more in alignment with the VST (All Osc Pitch and LFO Rate modulation targets)....
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Any news on that 2.0 development? 🤞

MichaelWhiteMusic wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:26 pm Any news on that 2.0 development? 🤞
I am getting the feeling that Respire is not going to get any additional upgrades.

tony10000 wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:22 pm
MichaelWhiteMusic wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:26 pm Any news on that 2.0 development? 🤞
I am getting the feeling that Respire is not going to get any additional upgrades.
oh, wrong post, i was meant 2.0 for vst. I would love to see a new version of this synth with new features

Spire GUI skins and sizes are not saved.
Is this normal behavior?
I use Logic X.

Hi!

Please perform the following:
1. Hold "Command+Shift+G" from the Mac desktop (or Finder > Go > Go to Folder) and type in ~/Library/Application Support/RevealSound/
2. Delete the spire_config.json file
3. Try to run Spire

Please contact support@reveal-sound.com if the problem still persists.

If you already own Spire is there a reduced price for Respire?

vega555 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:39 pm Hi!

Please perform the following:
1. Hold "Command+Shift+G" from the Mac desktop (or Finder > Go > Go to Folder) and type in ~/Library/Application Support/RevealSound/
2. Delete the spire_config.json file
3. Try to run Spire

Please contact support@reveal-sound.com if the problem still persists.
The folder called RevealSound didn't exist, but when I started the plugin after creating the folder, the file was created.
The size is maintained even if you launch the plug-in on a new truck.
Thank you.

However, the display is slow when performing the drag and drop modulation signals assignment operation.
No operation is comfortable at 150% size.

aMUSEd wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:56 pm If you already own Spire is there a reduced price for Respire?
Respire is abandonware (hasn't been updated in well over a year) - I wouldn't even bother. Especially since you can open Spire as a VST in Reason and use all of its functionality as well as resize the GUI/UX properly. :party:

Return to “Reveal Sound”