Signaldust website not available?

Official support for: signaldust.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

is Signaldust still active? The website is no longer available and gone too are the links to the
prototypes such as IRDust. @mystran - will you continue with Signaldust? You made some great plugins.

Tell the terrorist state of Finland to stop it's human right abuses against me and I might care.

So, does that mean that the government of Finland has banned your website?

Izak Synthiemental wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:39 pm So, does that mean that the government of Finland has banned your website?
No. I took it down (some half a year ago), because I don't think the humanity deserves to access it anymore.

Okay, too bad.

That really is too bad. You made some really great plugins. More exactly you made a bunch of great plugins. :tu:

I hope things work out for you, mystran. Finland is not that bad... not even close, in comparison to Croatia. To comfort you a little. :)

And Croatia is not that bad in comparison to Zimbabwe, on the other hand. Which is the sad state of affairs the world is in. :(

Thanks capitalism and democracy for making people dumb, soulless, money grabbing zombies. :party: :clap:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

mystran wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:35 pm Tell the terrorist state of Finland to stop it's human right abuses against me and I might care.
You might want to go into detail there, I don't think anybody really knows why you're angry.

Return to “Signaldust”