Riffer and Patterns - Which Products?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few newbie questions:

#1 Which products have the Riffer tab option?

#2 Which products have the pattern strumming option?

#3 Is there is a collection of patterns available somewhere, and do all the created patterns work on all of the products that have the pattern tab?

Thanks for the help! I love what I am hearing on Youtube. :hihi:

Thanks for asking, all of Ample Sound products have Riffer and Tab except China Pipa.

all of Ample Guitars and China Pipa have Strummer patterns, Basses don't have it.

There are 3 kind of patterns - Guitar patterns, Metal patterns (different tuning within Metal Guitar) and Ukelele patterns. all guitar patterns could be shared within Ample Guitars.

Ample Sound wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:08 am Thanks for asking, all of Ample Sound products have Riffer and Tab except China Pipa.

all of Ample Guitars and China Pipa have Strummer patterns, Basses don't have it.

There are 3 kind of patterns - Guitar patterns, Metal patterns (different tuning within Metal Guitar) and Ukelele patterns. all guitar patterns could be shared within Ample Guitars.
Hey, are there any plans to add Strummer functionality to AMH Hellrazer? I miss it as a part of my workflow/composition. It would be enough if Strummer would support only 6 strings.

Hydra does support it, is there a chance fur such feature update - it would make my purchase decision easier?:D Love your products.

Return to “Ample Sound”