about Capo Force

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I prefer to use your products (ABY, AGM, etc.).

When I use them on DTM software, I find Capo Force features a bit tricky.
It is about the operation method, in the following points.

1. Two note-on messages must be sent consecutively (the first note number is C # 1, the second one is E1 ~ C3). I think only one is simpler and better.
2. The note number used for the second message belongs to the range of the instrument. So when I edit MIDI data with DTM software, it is often difficult to distinguish between it and the note-on message to play the instrument, especially if they have the same note number. So, I think the second message is easier to handle if the note numbers used for it are outside the range of the instrument.

So is it possible to add an operation method that sends only one note-on message (the note number used for it belongs outside the range of the instrument), like the String Force, for the Capo Force?

Note numbers that fall outside the range of the instrument are, for example, E-3 to C-1 and E-2 to C0. (However, C0 is assigned to Sustain.)

Thanks for asking.

We designed 2 notes for capo force, the reason is that there is not a midi note zone available for 17 continuous keyswitches.

You also can use MIDI channel (in MIDI guitar mode) or string force to set fingering positions.

Thanks.

I understood why Capo Force consists of two notes.
I will try to use MIDI channel.

Return to “Ample Sound”