Taylor Guitar T III Upstroke and Downstroke Samples Problem

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Whenever I try to play chord strums live, the up and downstroke samples assigned to B6 and C6 occasionally disappear and are replaced with guitar body slap samples instead. I cannot get this to stop. Is there a fix for this bug?

Thanks for asking, B5 and C6 on AGT III just are strum noises, they are not slap samples, the same as AGT II.

No, I've heard the strum samples play. I know what they sound like. That's the problem, the adjacent slap samples somehow get spread across the adjacent keys and won't play the strum samples any longer. The only way I can use the strum samples now is by using one of the presets in the strum engine. I cannot play the strum samples manually like before.

To clarify, when I say strum samples I mean the upstroke and downstroke noises. That's what's missing. Instead the keys play the same slap samples that are on to the right and left of the manual strum keys. When I turn down S-Stroke Vol to zero in the UI, those keys play no sound but the up and downstroke noises don't reappear.

I found a fix. The problem described above happens when the guitar is set to the default patch. But when I select the Combine_Sus&PM.agtstate, the up and downstroke noise samples sound.

Return to “Ample Sound”