Hold pedal doesn't work

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a problem because the hold (sustain) pedal doesn't work. I have Ample Guitar M, T and SJ. I discovered that it works in Ableton but I work in Studio One 4, where it doesn't work.. Any solutions?

Please use VST2 in studio one.
VST3 pedal doesn't work in studio one, we will fix it in the next update.

When can I expect this update?

Yes we did it.

What's mean "Yes we did it"? I have still version 3.1.0 and it has status "Already-up-to-date". I'm asking because my software doesn't see my Amplee VST 2 plugins (IDK why) and my hold pedal still doesn't work..

Sorry we have solved the issue, it will be included in the next update.

Here sustain pedal doesn't work either in Cubase Pro 10.5.
The same VST3 plugins do function okay in Cubase 9.5 and 10 though.
It applies here to all (8) Ample guitars I have installed.
Will this be resolved with the update too?
When will it be?
I only have the VST3 versions installed of updates 3.1
Thanks!
Anthonie
Windows 8.1 64 bits | 16 GB RAM | i5 3.3 GHz processor| SSD 256 GB (2x)| Cubase 10.5.12 Pro |Steinberg MR816x | Steinberg Midex 8 | Motu Midi Express 128 | Fostex DCM100 midi controlled mixer | much hardware synths and vst plugins

Ample Guitar VST3 pedal is compatible with Cubase 10.5.0, but not with 10.5.1 or newer version. please use Ample Guitar VST2 in 10.5.1

Thanks for the quick answer.
I use Cubase Pro 10.5.12 indeed.
The VST2 versions did not show up.
After some searching I found out that I had to disable the VST3 versions first to show them up.
I found the .vst3 files in the map C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 and renamend all of them them .vst3BAK.
Now the VST2 versions show up and fuction okay.
Thanks!
Anthonie
Windows 8.1 64 bits | 16 GB RAM | i5 3.3 GHz processor| SSD 256 GB (2x)| Cubase 10.5.12 Pro |Steinberg MR816x | Steinberg Midex 8 | Motu Midi Express 128 | Fostex DCM100 midi controlled mixer | much hardware synths and vst plugins

Thanks, the features of vst2, vst3, AU and AAX, all plugin format are the same.

Return to “Ample Sound”