AGLP "strummer" does not seem to be compatible with Cakewalk DAW???

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Strummer chord page 24 aligns with C5 on Cakewalk DAW piano roll view. This is the only chord page that will actually play. Chord pages 1 - 23 make a short sound at the beginning of the measure but will not play the chord page pattern. When I try to play chord page 24 by clicking play in the DAW Cakewalk crashes.

Would anyone have any idea as to what I am doing wrong? Also, if Cakewalk is not compatible with AGLP what are some recommended DAWs that work well with AGLP?

Thank you,
yeto

Thanks for asking, are you using AGLP vst2 version or vst3 ?

Thank you for replying.

vst3

Please try vst2 version in Cakewalk?

Ample Sound wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:08 am Please try vst2 version in Cakewalk?
Where do I get vst2 from? I don't see it.

Ample Sound wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:08 am Please try vst2 version in Cakewalk?
Where do I get vst2? I don't see it.

Thank you,
yeto

Vst2 has the same problem as vst3. The only one that works is strummer chord page 24 which aligns with C5 on Cakewalk DAW piano roll view.

Is there a known DAW that this plugin works with?

Thank you,
yeto

I was finally able to get Ample Sounds Strummer to work with Cakewalk. The matching key switches were off by a couple of octaves. Strummer said to put the strum notes starting at C1 but it only works for me if I start at C3. Also, I have the strum pattern at C6 and above.

The C1 in the most of DAWs is C3 in Cakewalk and FLstudio.

Return to “Ample Sound”