AME III trouble

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ehoeila wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:50 pm Ok, So read several places that there are some trouble with cubase and the reading of vst instrument who installs both vst2 and vst3 .dll files.
Would it be a good idea to uninstall the version 3 guitars and reinstalling them ,put a check-mark for just the vst 3.dll file and make the path to steinbergs VST 3 folder..?

ps: would uninstalling the v.3 guitars delete all the .dll files belonging to the guitars...?

cheers
-einar-
Assuming you have AME3, the simplest way to remove VST3 plugin is that you can delete Ample Metal Eclipse.vst3 under C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

"Assuming you have AME3"...? have you read the threath at all...? :-)
And I diddent get an answer to my first question: would it be a good idea to....."
Also: you asked me if I was using VST2 or VST3 of AME, I answered, and asked a question, but no reply from you ;-)

cheers
-einar-

Please check C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3, if there is an AME.vst3 file, then your Cubase loads VST3, not VST2.
Please remove AME.vst3 if you want to try VST2.

Hi.
Checked the C:\Program.....VST3 folder and nothing from Ample there. Aha....cool. Maybe if I uninstall the AME III guitar, install it again and make sure a set the path for vst3 to the ..common files\VST3 folder, it will work. Full of hope I opende Cubase, add instrument, noticed a new thing: the three /// after Ample guitar was there(Cubase`s way of telling u its a VST3 instrument)

I give up ! It maybe got worst. It now crash/freeze cubase and ample guitar on loading 2 guitars. I also noticed from day one, that compare to ex Reaper v6, the loading time of the instrument is much longer in Cubase.

Before I surrender completely and give up, can you Ample guys confirm that AME III will work in Cubase Artist 9.5...? its kind of pointless for me to pursuit this if they aren`t compatible......

and to others, who maybe reading this; am I alone with this problem..?

cheers
-einar-

Hi.
Could I get a reply from Ample on my last question, please. Would be nice to know where I should try to find a solution....

cheers
-einar-

So no help from Ample, regarding conformation if AME III will work in Cubase Artist 9.5 at all.....?

cheers
-einar-

Ample...?

HI.
For those who might have the same problem:
Updated to cubase pro 10.5, same problem. Got the Ample guys to do a teamviewer while I was at work. They manage to get two instance of AME 3 going at the same time but hugh CPU load and lots of lagging on the progress bar while playback.
No notice or explication mail from the ample guys after the teamviewer session.

I think I will advice to not buy this one until they`v fixed the terrible CPU load on there new v.3

Cheers
-einar-

Return to “Ample Sound”