Riffer

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Today I updated my Ample instruments to the latest version and went directly to the Riffer and saw the dice window has been improved. I welcome that we can now select "random" number of notes. But why on earth did you not implement the same for "style" and "scale"?
The riffer could be so inspiring for songwriting but this uninspiring clicking all the time to change the scale and style until something interesting comes up is so much killing every creativity of the entire riffer workflow.

But what is even more uninspiring and the absolute bummer is the fact, that every generated riff is still just being duplicated in the time signature tab. Why does the riffer repeat the same pattern all the time, no matter how many beats I select and what measure. This is so artificial and unrealistic that I immediately lost any motivation to use this tool. Again.. unfortunately.
Why is it still not possible to at least add automatically slight variations in the patterns and not just static duplicates all over the tab??

So much potential and so much time has passed but still so far away from intuitive..
I apologize If I'm being too direct but I have invested so much money in your products but am dissapointed having to wait years for a complete product.

Sorry for your disappointment, we focued on Guitar, Bass AMPs and FX system last year, did not take much time into Riffer updtae -- We did multiple selection and edit and some new tools though, but not Dice.

We are deeply say apologize to you, we did not do good job but we will work on a new Riffer soon.

Not need to apologize, really. I understand that you have to come with new products to finance your business but it is very important as well to not lose the focus on creativity. This is what people really demand today. Inspiring ways to produce and making great music with creative tools. Fast and reliable.
The day when ModoGuitar will hit the market, most sampled guitar products will start to become redundant, sooner or later.
This is why tools like Riffer must stay in the focus of development. There will always be a demand for creative, inspiring tools.

Return to “Ample Sound”