AGPF - Keyboard skin bug?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
Just downloaded and installed AGPF.

Liking the new update :)

I've so far, only tried standalone, yet to use in DAW.
Problem/Bug: I much prefer to use the traditional "Control Keys" piano keyboard skin when using AS products. However, after closing AGPF with "Control Keys" skin selected, and then reopening, AGPF reverts to "Seaboard Keys". All other AS products I own remember keyboard skin when reopening.

Anyone else confirm?

Update: Tried AGPF in DAW (Cubase), and works as expected. Seems bug is only in standalone.

Thanks for asking, did you save Control keys as the default preset?

Thanks for the quick reply.
Creating a custom default preset fixes the problem.
I don't recall ever having to do this with earlier versions. Anyway, all fixed :)

I have experienced the same in the newest 3.0 releases of their guitars. I have never had to save the default to keep my keyboard preferences in the past. Also, as soon as you switch to different presets it reverts to Seaboard Keys. It would be nice to have your preference(Control Keys in my case) to be global.

Yes, having spent a little more time with the new AGPF . It is frustrating that it doesn't remember the selected skin without saving in a preset. This is the only AS product I own that demonstrates this behaviour. Makes no sense. Surely, must be a bug!

I'm experiencing the same issue on AGSH

We will make Keyboard skin settings as a global setting, thanks.

Return to “Ample Sound”