when is the Ample Sound v3 Electric Guitar release

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AME

Looking forward to the release this week. Hopefully there will be some video demos on YouTube soon :)

Can you upload the right demo software and library for the Ample Guitar LP v3.0 demo? At the moment when I download it I get the Ample Bass P v3.0.

Thanks and good luck with the new versions.

Sorry Rossc, the trial version is not available now.

Oh, that's a shame. Would have liked to try before I buy.

Thanks and a loud "Big Up!" to AmpleSound for this Update without extra costs for their customers :clap:

I'll spread it everywhere: best quality and best customer focus! :)

OffBeater wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:39 pm Thanks and a loud "Big Up!" to AmpleSound for this Update without extra costs for their customers :clap:

I'll spread it everywhere: best quality and best customer focus! :)
+1 x 10 x 100 ... :D

When I had to wipe my iMac earlier this year and my acoustic instruments were already at version 3, i didn't install my v2 electric instruments since I figured they would be next... that was in May... Definitely worth the wait!

Here's my post from the official release thread:
dlgebert wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:22 pm I was able to install the following updates without any problems on my iMac running MacOS Catalina 10.15.1. The plugins are working great in Studio One 4.5.5.
  • Ample Guitar LP
  • Ample Guitar SC
  • Ample Guitar Peregrine Falcon
  • Ample Guitar TC
  • Ample Metal Eclipse
I can say without any reservations that the download, installation and activation process was NOT "Atrocious" and it didn't feel at all like "it was developed and coded in 1998." No "mountains of regret" here! :D

Big thanks to Ample Sound for upgrading all of their products throughout this past year, at no additional cost, unlike most other companies do for major updates like this. :D :) :hyper: :clap:

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

rossc wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:39 pm Oh, that's a shame. Would have liked to try before I buy.
AGLP trial version is Available now.

Return to “Ample Sound”