Strummer Pattern to Riffer

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there any way of creating a strum pattern with the Strummer then importing it into the Riffer. I find the Strummer easier to use than the Riffer but would like to export the midi into my DAW so it plays the actual notes on the guitar (as you can with the Riffer).

Thanks for asking, there is a Strum to Riff button in v3 update.

I have never been able to use the convert current pattern to riff. It never converts the strum pattern accurately or thoroughly. Also, the tab to riff feature never works for me. I am using the 3.1.0 version of Ample Guitars.

Thanks for the reply. I must have been using my Electric Guitars which are on version 2.55. I have AGT though so I'll check that out.

Sorry Snico, we will check the riff conversion feature, and make it better in future updates.

Yes, after now trying it out, I agree with Snico. The Strum to Riff conversion doesn't work very well. Such a potentially useful feature as is the Tab to Riff but they need to be accurate conversions. I'm sure Ample Sound will get them sorted in time. Best virtual guitar instruments by far. Looking forward to the Electric Guitar version 3 updates.

I love Ample Sound Guitars and the support and development they have put into their product. I too am looking forward to version 3 for the electric guitars.

Thanks guys we are working on it, the guitar AMP development really is a HARD work.

Return to “Ample Sound”