Random clipping using AME2 when mixing down in Reason

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm using the latest version of AME2 in Propellerhead Reason (also latest version). When I mix down, I get clipping in random places in the mixdown. The position of the clipping changes every time. I have soloed each track and found that the culprit is AME2. Even this track exported on its own causes clipping. As you will see from the screenshot, there is loads of overhead and no reason why this should be happening. This is happening on both my Macs. Is there anything I can do?
Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 18.39.27.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks for asking, it was sample cycle system for humanization, the samples are different each time and it can not be closed.

Thank you for replying, but I don't understand what this means. Are you saying that the clipping is actually in the samples?

Clipping?

Yes, as I said in my original post, there is clipping distortion coming from AME2. You can see it on the screenshot.

Sorry we can not reproduced the AME clipping on our computers.

Is that it? No product support at all?

-Please send an email at: service@amplesound.net along with your Ample Sound user ID
-What are your computer specs.
-Can you share an audio of the problem or video?
-Which version of AME are you using?
-Does the same problem occurs on other projects aside from this one?

Return to “Ample Sound”